Home

Cantinas to frequent by SWG.net

Krymelord

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our town will contain many famous places, one will be my bounty hunter shop. All items i find on my journeys, will be sold in my shop.

Not to put a downer on things for you Reaper, but it will be almost impossible for you to be a Bounty Hunter and own your own shop. You could have a house and allow people in it and sell them your stuff, but with all the prereqs for BH, you will have precious few skill points for anything else...

Originally posted by Krymelord

Not to put a downer on things for you Reaper, but it will be almost impossible for you to be a Bounty Hunter and own your own shop. You could have a house and allow people in it and sell them your stuff, but with all the prereqs for BH, you will have precious few skill points for anything else...

Well a house then, i will sell items to people in my house. :) But as long as im a Bounty Hunter, i will be happy. ;)

From Jackrabbit

Hehe, seriously though ::puts on Mickey Mouse ears::, they cost a lot of credits (so they've said). If you have the cash though, and an Architect, you can get a house no problem.

Very true, IRL houses are a costly business too. The DEVs have clearly said that they have made enough room for everyone to own a house but they will be costly and require upkeep. There are also various floor plans that will depend on price and local (planet) architecture.

In the begging, most people will either sleep in a hotel, or outdoors, depending on the situation and location.

Keep in mind though, if you sleep outdoors, be prepared to have to wait up to 4-5 minutes to log out.

In comparison, it takes only 1 minute or less if you check into a hotel. ;)

Playermade houses are on the feature list for release, yes. But not playermade towns. The dynamics, rules, and structure for making towns are not done yet, but houses are supposed to be there. Dunno how expensive they will be, though, perhaps you'll have to wait for the town expansion anyway before you'll really afford one.

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Well it would be sweet if you ran a actually one. In the game itself, the =A= will protect it from evil *cough* sidous *cough* :D

Good call though. ;)

thats what ive been saying for very long time ..... swediots cantina isnt a joke reaper (note no smileys im being dead serious) and it will be the =A= meating place hopefully i can let people have bar fights there too or atleast an area out back where we can place bets and stuff damn that be cool

edit

Swediot's Cantina! BTW swediot, what will it be called?

whoa **** i never thaught about this ok looks like a good discussion is about to come to =A= forums........ again :D well ... yeh everyone try come up with something ill start a thread there

swediots cantina isnt a joke reaper (note no smileys im being dead serious) and it will be the =A= meating place hopefully i can let people have bar fights there too or atleast an area out back where we can place bets and stuff damn that be cool

We're counting on it, Swed, that's why we started playing in the RP forum in YOUR cantina. Just can't wait for your doors to open. I count you already have a handful of customers waiting in line, and you haven't even started building yet.

For verification, what planet are you going with?

i beleive jan said this before just a litle further up the page but the cantina will be on correllia it will be built in =A= player town whenever that gets into construction so youll probably see many of the people from this board there seeing so many of them are actually members of =A= but yeh now that i see it i think that i might actually have a good bussiness building up here..

if im lucky many other people will live in =A= town so ill get bussiness from them as well some visitors maybe.. well atleast you guys are excited about this as much as i am so its a good start for me :D

I personaly think...That when the game comes out...This fourm will turn into a huge comersal about how yu should go to so and so's shop......Well i would hate for that to happen but........I am probably being a hipocrit but oh welll......Just make sure you buy your stuff frme the best shop around....MY SHOP...AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH........wow i just found out hat i am crazy.........!!!!!.......?

Archived