Home

Cantinas to frequent by SWG.net

Krymelord

Originally posted by Kaiser Isaac

I personaly think...That when the game comes out...This fourm will turn into a huge comersal about how yu should go to so and so's shop......Well i would hate for that to happen but........I am probably being a hipocrit but oh welll......Just make sure you buy your stuff frme the best shop around....MY SHOP...AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH........wow i just found out hat i am crazy.........!!!!!.......?

I was thinking of making a post closer to release for advertisment. It would keep the forums clean(er), and it would be a way for people to get the word out ::cough::hiremeifyouneedamercenary idoeverythingexceptbounties::cough::

Oh man, ::cough::, got a mucus problem :). Maybe I'll start it now...?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by swediot=)

thats what ive been saying for very long time ..... swediots cantina isnt a joke reaper (note no smileys im being dead serious) and it will be the =A= meating place hopefully i can let people have bar fights there too or atleast an area out back where we can place bets and stuff damn that be cool

I never said it was a joke, im seriously about it as well. It will probally play a crucial role in the =A= running. We can all have meetings there, in the underground basement. :D

While you and your bouncers watch out for trouble upstairs. ;)

So when do we find out the winning name of Swediot's cantina?

Can anyone make a list of the following for us?

Cantina name...................place........................owner/PA?

Cantina name...................place........................owner/PA

etc.?

Archived