Home

Will send out more Beta Invites Wednesday

Cadam11

For any of you guys that just go to the forums, they will be sending out more beta invites wednesday ( a bunch). It also said that I think it helps if you have posted a lot on the official boards (like Darth-Sidious). I havent posted many but maybe they wont look to much into posting on that site. I cant wait to check my mail tomorrow.

I have no clue, They said they want to get up to 50,000 at one point so that means about 10% will get in because a couple of weeks ago they said they there official forums or something had just broke over 500,000 people in them or had signed up for beta I'm not which one.

yeah but i dont like posting there....

so i guess im not going to be in.. cause everytime i post a good discussion thread ... the next hour its on page 5 because all the stupid threads are at the top..... so i think its a waste of my time to post a lot :(

i'll just have to wait till June i guess

Dont worry Wraith, that forum if full of n00bs and little kids anyways. The community there is probally a few thousand, and they only have AT MOST 5 moderators. I Wish that the dev's looked here because this is a much better forum.

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius

Dont worry Wraith, that forum if full of n00bs and little kids anyways. The community there is probally a few thousand, and they only have AT MOST 5 moderators. I Wish that the dev's looked here because this is a much better forum.

Yeah i know.... althought a lot of new people tend to come over here (not a bad thing) i do hope they dont turn into the n00bs at the official forums..... but at least we dont have any dev post to say: FIRST! to :p

Ill wait my time.. and ill try to stay ahead in game once it comes out...

*crosses fingers* Hopefully, I get into beta! That way I can stop wasting time playing my other games. I think also it's a good omen for me, my last exam is tomorrow and then I'm off for the summer = lots of time to find bugs if I get into beta!

This forums is awesome. Official forums = pile of dog poop.

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius

Hey im a kid, well a teenager. What you trying to say??? :mad:

:p

Reaper your sigs and avatars give me motion sickness when viewed at for longer than 5 secs ;)

Back to topic anyway.... I agree these forums are far superior to the official ones in content and the people who post in them!

I don't post a great deal.. but always read all of the posts :)

I have only been following the game on and off so I don't think I am deserving of a beta invite and am happy waiting for the release tbh. Good luck to some of your guys though who've been waiting 3 years, you are clearly deserving of beta invites compared to some of the people who will probably be getting them on the official forum!

Originally posted by Lord_Vessen

They should make these the official forums.

No, it might seem like a good idea, but really, the reason why there is such a difference is because we are not the official forums. I mean... there's so many disadvantages with being the official forums. I don't think it's worth it.

Archived