Home

How many credits will we start with?

Dathan Surehand

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Wraith 8

well we also need to know how much things cost :D i mean we cant really say that it is alot of credits if a meal costs you like 25 creds :p

Wouldn't it be sweet if Q released some credit info. All the info about credits average prices, starting credits etc. :D

We can only wait and dream. :)

Originally posted by Xx_Patman_xX

It seems the devs really want SWG to be correct in terms with the Star Wars Universe, so it would be likely prices would be similar to the books... someone who knows a lot about the SW universe fill us in on prices on everyday kinda stuff ;)

I think we need thr EU master to fill us in on this one. :D

If I'm not too off, I believe a standard Nebulon-B frigate, built by Kuat Drive Yards, is priced to around 90,000,000 Cr. :)

A small ship with the capacity to carry 2 persons and 2 droids, second hand or more, and unknown how old, costs just above 10,000 Cr though. ;)

THe Neb-B Frig is a 300 meter long ship.

Just imagine how much a star destroyer of the Imperator-Class costs. :D

Not to mention the Executor-Class and both Death Stars. :eek::D

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

If I'm not too off, I believe a standard Nebulon-B frigate, built by Kuat Drive Yards, is priced to around 90,000,000 Cr. :)

A small ship with the capacity to carry 2 persons and 2 droids, second hand or more, and unknown how old, costs just above 10,000 Cr though. ;)

THe Neb-B Frig is a 300 meter long ship.

Just imagine how much a star destroyer of the Imperator-Class costs. :D

Not to mention the Executor-Class and both Death Stars. :eek::D

That really does make us think, i would expect at least 1000 credits to start off with. That does make a bit of sense, right. :confused::)

I dont know if you guys saw those quotes from the Beta forums up on the home page at SWG Stratics a couple of days ago, but it had some info about creds. One player was posting about starting a new character and making a trip to endor.

So I roll Koorby and start in Corellia, do 2-3 quick fedex missions to cash up and buy a one-way ticket to hell (er, Endor). Hop on the interplanetery shuttle and land there very early morning, still dark.
I also remember reading somewhere that it would be a while before players have enough money to build houses.

Please don't advertise so much for competing sites on the SWGalaxies.Net forums, alright?

- Jan! :)

Yeah, I hear ya with the worries about crazy prices. I talked about this in another post--about how I think there might be an overabundance of crafters and such because of how versatile and interesting the crafting system sounds. Heres what the dev said at the end of that post...

Beyond that... commandos and bounty huntersneeding more work, too many harvesters in the world, various client crashes and disconnects, some PvP flagging issues, always the requests for more content, some debate about combat balance...

I'm tellin ya, I think the world is going to have alot of Bounty Hunters, Smugglers and Craftsmen. But we'll see ;)

Well if the worlds are as big as they say they are then alot is relly a little................I mean cmon man........Think of all the games RP players have played..............I bet none of them let you space travel..............welll how can i explane better..............Lets say you play diablo 2...........Ok.................. well take all the lvls and all the people on there and multiply by about 100...............That is How big this is gonna be......................So infact alot is relly a little.........I think?????????????

Originally posted by Devlyyn Sarr

I'm tellin ya, I think the world is going to have alot of Bounty Hunters, Smugglers and Craftsmen. But we'll see ;)

This may be, but if it is, I don't think it would be so bad. I mean really, there are not a whole lot more basic professions, and i mean basic than fighter, healer, and crafter. In all MMORPG's you get many people being fighters/mages (or meleers/marksmen in SWG) but this doesn't matter because there is so much for them to do, that they're never a surplus.

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

In english please? :confused:

In Diablo 2 there is an ingame trade market that fluctuates a lot within as little as a week. Especially lately as duplicating items and other problems have been rampant in the multiplayer game, stuff that used to sell for real money on E-Bay is now worthless because they are so readily available.

I will be very interested in seeing how the SWG economy works and seeing the ingame trading. I am a firm supporter of the ebay-esque trading they have promised and hope that will make things more fair for the buyer and seller.

Archived