Home

My birthday party...

Xx_Patman_xX

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok my friends, I have come up with a date, time and location for my little b-day party.

July 1st, 5:30 pm EST, Keren Naboo.

Ill give you directions to my house later which is where we will have the party. If I dont have a house yet we can just go camping out in the wilderness. Keren doesnt have a cantina to start so unless a player architect builds one in the first week i doubt we will be able to go there. The only thing I can think of that I would want as a gift would be furniture or food. Thats all, hope to see you there! :D

well, sorry Patman but I wont be able to come to your B-day party.:( because I wont have the game until end of July mind you, cause my parents think I'm spending to much time on the computer...(As if 4 hours is too much.)

So I'll b limiting my time here and will soon be in SWG I have everything set except the game... well I'll have it.

I should be able to make it (I know this is the 3rd time I've said this, I'll explain:)

I am currently away from home.

On tuesday I have a 10:30 flight and should get home around 12:30. Hopefully my pre-ordered copy will already be there (I didn't pay for 24 hour shipping)....then I have to spend the time going up in artistan so I can make you good stuff....

so until tuesday, take care.

Patman's party is probably going to be at the Hotel in Dee'ja Peak. It's up in the mountains, and I here it is a beautiful location (haven't been there myself). Again, it's at 5:30pm EST.

I'll post updates if they happen. Please, if you can show up, do so. It will be kind of boring if it is just me, Donnie and Patman.

ahhh crap I just read that and its almost 4..well I am at the hotel now where are you guys? my name in there is Opi

[EDIT] heh heh I was on the wrong server... now I am with you guys :D

lol well my parents heard about my dreams and decided I could get the game.:D but there's only one problem... I dont have enough memory. soooo, I'll be getting som tomarrow and will be on hopefully 2 days max. :D I'll start on Naboo to see you guys fly to Tatooine to see Vessen then fly to Corellia. Can't wait to seee you guys.:D

Ok Ill give you guys the complete story on my party... it was awesome!

5 people showed up, Me, Grask, Fiba'Ona, Thew and my little Bothan Buddy i met the day before named Tea (who by the way is a really cool guy and I think we should try and convince him to join the =A= ;) ). So the party started out slow and I thought we wouldnt have a good time. We were all just akwardley sitting around trying to come up with something to talk about. Then Thew passed out the drinks and things got interesting! We had a feast, everyone was full and couldnt eat anymore. So then I started getting my presents. Fiba'Ona gave me some personalized/matching wookie jerkins and arm wraps. Thew gave me a Fizz (instrument) which Iam not able to play quit yet but I will be able to soon. Tea gave me some weapon upgrades and a fishing pole. Grask, well grask gave me a chance cube... but I have to say I play with it all the time! So after presents Grask got a little drunk and ran up on the stage in his boxers. This caused a drunken brawl. We were all fighting and throwin punches. Once we calmed down a little bit we jumped into the hotel pool and danced about. So after the hotel, we went outside to a beautiful night in Deeja Peak. We jumped off the huge waterfall and went to the top of a giant hill and set off fireworks. It was a very fun night indeed. :D

Archived