Home

Murashu Sighting!

Thew Rydur

Yes indeed. Muraschu is back.

Jan spotted him lurking around last night.

I got a mail from him today. He said he just got home from Iraq. and that he still wants to be a big member :D

well lets just say he is welcome back :D

and he needs to tell us everything about where he was :D

Good to have him back.

-Wraith..... er..... Mister E-

:p

edit: OMG swediot has 999 posts right now :D i think when people read this he has a 1000 so ,... Congrats on 1000 buddy

Sup guys? I am home and enjoying family life. I hope you have all been well while I was playing in the sand. I hope to still be with the Associates when and if SWG everrrrrrr comes out.

You know it's taking a long time for a game to come out when you have time to do a tour in afghanistan, come home for 3 months and then go back for a tour in Iraq just to come home and find out the game is still in beta.

I have alot of catching up to do so if I ask any stupid questions just remember I am an army guy and we aInt t00 sMarT.

Originally posted by Murashu

Sup guys? I am home and enjoying family life. I hope you have all been well while I was playing in the sand. I hope to still be with the Associates when and if SWG everrrrrrr comes out.

You know it's taking a long time for a game to come out when you have time to do a tour in afghanistan, come home for 3 months and then go back for a tour in Iraq just to come home and find out the game is still in beta.

I have alot of catching up to do so if I ask any stupid questions just remember I am an army guy and we aInt t00 sMarT.

Roger that ;) Nice to see you back Murashu. :)

• 10 months later...

Archived