Home

A strange thing just happened to me...

Reborn Outcast

Originally posted by Death_Jedi

well (no offence to every1) im not really idicted to this place but im not here much becouse i do have a social life and could leave when ever i wanted..........:eek:

but this place is da bomb

o and boba rhett.....grovey....Lex [Whisper] could i have some edvice on how to get real populor around here [/whisper]

Hmm I am writing a book called How to Become Popular at LF. I seriously am. :) . Its an i-net book for LF. In it you will find vast ways and commentary which I will get later from popular swampies and other LF goers. Like leXX, LYnk, Rhett, Groovy etc. Wait till it comes out July 3rd.

Here is some over the counter advice. BE NICE. There are alot of jerks around, (no names will be mentioned) who people downright dont like. The is to have characteristics in these categories. NICE, FUNNY, SMART, just plain COOL. I fit into the nice category. I feel that I am pretty well liked because of this, everyone loves a nice guy. I try to advance my characteristics in the NICE category instead of being all around. The only time I am funny is at school, or at the right time. I try to be smart but my brain is like a fart in the wind. And I guess i am cool, only the SWAmp basically knows. So in conclusion, I say. Work hard, but not so hard that you are ultino spammer. And dont make threads that you know wont last. Try to think long time. Thats why my FOundation has worked so well. As well as some of my other threads. And a last word. And if you think my advice is bad. Ask leXX, Groovy, or Rhett. ;) (Since they are more popular than I.

Originally posted by Thrackan Solo

Dude Z, You are popular.:)

But alas, I am nothing but a lowly serf :(

Trogdor likes to Burniate the serfs and the peasents. :D

Nah, your pretty popular, espicially since you just joined this year. Some day, you may be almost as Awesome as Rhett.... ah... Rhett.... *drools* ;P

Nooooo. i to have been snared be the swamp. its taken my sleep, but theres no sleep here, gotta keep running, soon, soon i wont be classed as a n00b, then i can stop running from the elves. wait, is that him, i wont be an elf *runs off into the swamp screaming.

+ FT dont worry if some tosser [cough] darth tyrans/] insults u for fun, your here and hes not, your not hated like he is ;) all hail the chicken!!:D

Bah, I'm not addicted, I can leave WHENEVER I want too.

*tries to leave*

*goes into Seizures*

I'll leave if I want to............................I can do it.....SERIOUSLY!! I AM NOT ADDICTED!!!

*runs away crying*

Glad you're staying Reborn, you would have been missed.

Archived