Home

A strange thing just happened to me...

Reborn Outcast

As some of you MIGHT have noticed (:D) I havn't been around the forums to much in the past couple of weeks. And just 3 minutes ago, I was about to post a thread that I might be leaving for good... but I couldn't bring myself to do it. As strange as it may seem, using my superior intellect and knowledge, I have conducted a test (and passed) and just proved that the Swamp is ADDICTING!! This is my first proof of this, the fact that I couldn't bring myself to post a thread about me leaving....

It now brings me to my point... until my computer gets smashed and until SWG comes out... I can't leave this place... and netiher can any of you!!!

/brainwashing

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

As some of you MIGHT have noticed (:D) I havn't been around the forums to much in the past couple of weeks. And just 3 minutes ago, I was about to post a thread that I might be leaving for good... but I couldn't bring myself to do it. As strange as it may seem, using my superior intellect and knowledge, I have conducted a test (and passed) and just proved that the Swamp is ADDICTING!! This is my first proof of this, the fact that I couldn't bring myself to post a thread about me leaving....

It now brings me to my point... until my computer gets smashed and until SWG comes out... I can't leave this place... and netiher can any of you!!!

/brainwashing

I know what you mean, I wasn't posting for awhile and I thought I had quit, then one day I came to post that and I found myself posting an "I'm back" thread! :p THIS PLACE IS THE BEST!

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

/brainwashing

Im sorry to say it Reborn since you are my friend but I have to say it, join the rest of us:p

Yeah I just thought of leaving an hour ago, due to the fact that I saw that thread by Darth Tyranus, it made me wanna leave so much, I thought everyone liked me here. I mean thats been my whole goal here. Even more than being a mod or having the most posts, ive just wanted people to notice me like they did leXX and Rhett, cause everyone liked them but i realied that some people despise me:(

he did say that he just posted that as a joke but he did get baned for it so now everyone here likes you:D :D :D

plus when you said that everyone likes Rhett well um you where mistaken :p :p :p

and Reborn Outcast im glad to see that you have realised that this place is like crack you keep on doing it no matter how much time and money that you could be spending doing something else it consumes and that you will only stop once your dealer is dead and then you try to find another dealer while secretly hoping that you dont and...

please ignore what I just said :D:p:D

Originally posted by Father Torque

Yeah I just thought of leaving an hour ago, due to the fact that I saw that thread by Darth Tyranus, it made me wanna leave so much, I thought everyone liked me here. I mean thats been my whole goal here. Even more than being a mod or having the most posts, ive just wanted people to notice me like they did leXX and Rhett, cause everyone liked them but i realied that some people despise me:(

FT. You know what. That person is a fag. You are a nice person, and dont deserve to be treated like that. I'm on your side all the way.

Originally posted by SamFisher

Yes, of course he is a nice person, he donates points, so, can anybody (like a Mod) donate me 1751 points?

Its not about points. He likes to help out, and isnt selfish, like how I notice you are. Wanting so many points...for what?

:p

Originally posted by Acrylic

FT. You know what. That person is a fag. You are a nice person, and dont deserve to be treated like that. I'm on your side all the way.

Its good to know i got some support round here. And Sam can you re-word you post it doesnt make any sense, it looks like it says of course he is nice he doantes points, so, can anybody esle like a mod, donate me 1756 points. Are you asking me donate you these points or are you saying that I have donated 1756 points to you. And anywho, why so many points, if you aint gonna use donate um. If you want to show a friend you have alot of points tell him someone is donating them right now and then donate those points, (wait no, that wont work.)

And the deal with DT, I have gotten him banned 3 times over the same arguement:p . Man I almost feel sorry for the guy. I hope he never comes back though

Reborn, stay man stay!! THE SAME FOR YOU FATHER!!!!!:) You guys are both great, FT, you're possible the nicest person i've met on LF. And Reborn, you've got the coolest av and sig on the whole forums and in addtiond you have a vast knowledge of SW. STAY GUYS!

well (no offence to every1) im not really idicted to this place but im not here much becouse i do have a social life and could leave when ever i wanted..........:eek:

but this place is da bomb

o and boba rhett.....grovey....Lex [Whisper] could i have some edvice on how to get real populor around here [/whisper]

The swamp is a dreamworld, designed to cover your eyes from the truth. You are a slave. Rhett's slave. You ever hear of those little "elves" he has? Those are really you. Your mind is in the swamp, but your body is doing hard labor to make freaking welcome baskets.

I say now is the time to rebel against Agent Rhett, and end his tyranny!

Originally posted by obi-wan13

The swamp is a dreamworld, designed to cover your eyes from the truth. You are a slave. Rhett's slave. You ever hear of those little "elves" he has? Those are really you. Your mind is in the swamp, but your body is doing hard labor to make freaking welcome baskets.

I say now is the time to rebel against Agent Rhett, and end his tyranny!

*whispers*Rhett sees all:rhett:

Archived