Home

GoodBye Everybody.

Acrylic

I have an announcement I to have to leave for the summer by :( see ya in 3 months. Its because of during summer activities and camps, I have no time:(

Man I got you guys didnt I :p

You guys must be nuts if you think im gonna leave, im here forevea:p , you cant get rid of me:D

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this message originally brought to you by: Father Torque:

You guys must be nuts if you think im gonna leave, im here forevea :p, you cant get rid of me:D

(And now, a word from our sponsor: )

me: "We should get rid of Father Torque."

my brother Seph:"Why?"

me:"Because he's a good friend of mine."

Seph:"Why would you want to get rid of a good friend of yours?"

me:"Actually, I wouldn't because I'm such a nice guy! :cool:"

This concludes our word from our sponsor, Topshot the Flying Cow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's right, we can't get rid of yah because we all think you're pretty cool! :cool:

What we can do is get rid of someone writing a reply that doesn't make any....um, excuse me, I've said too much!

*Runs off before anyone decides to shoot him down "because cows can't fly".*

i guess 2. something is bad i dont know, tell your dad about 3web it costs 9.95 a month it is only 56k but very affordable and very reliable too. well summer can be fun to get out and do summery things so if you come back the plcae will still be here. I am getting a summer job , so my hours will be less too. i think last summer it was quiet on forum. best of luck and hope you dont go too far into withdrawls though AG:D

Originally posted by Eldritch

Since you're not actually leaving now, shouldn't the thread title be something like, "See you in a bit" or "Be Back Soon" or "Hey, i'll only be gone a short time?"

Just a thought. :D

Yes but originally he didnt think he would be back all summer, but then his dad let him have dial up;)

Ouch. Not just 56k ouch, but cable to 56k ouch.I too have aol, and shortly after joining the forums, I spent so much time on here that I got the stupid time limit and gardianthings, and boy does it suck. But taking it down to 56k just for getting a 2.8GPA...thats a bit harsh. In my gradebook, a 2.8 is grand. I seriously screwed myself the 3rd quarter and almost didn't pass anything. I worked up my grades to a 2.0, and barely at that.I havn'tknown you that long, but in my book, you're hella cool:cool:

All I've ever had is slow ass 56k aol. Damnit it really sucks. Well, at least you can still come to the forums.

:cheers:Cheers mate:cheers:

Estuans interius

ira vehementi

Estuans interius

Ira vehementi

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Sors immanis

Et inanis

Sors immanis

Et inanis

Veni, veni, venias,

Ne me mori facias

Veni, veni, venias,

Ne me mori facias

Veni, veni, venias, (Gloriosa)

Ne me mori facias (Generosa)

Veni, veni, venias, (Gloriosa)

Ne me mori facias (Generosa)

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Uhm.....Yea.....:D

Well, I feel sad that everybody would be sad if I really left. I made many friends, and if I did have to leave, it would be hard to let you all go. :(

But alas! I'm not leaving....yet....:p

*Takes the Masumune to LJ's throat.*

[As Seph]: "I'd advise you to let him be." :p

[as himself]: "I'd listen to him if I were you, LJ! He seems pretty serious. But then again, he usually is......."

[seph, again]: "You're next, boy......"

[Himself, again]: *Gulp!*

Another update...

I hate doing this. I jsut hate it. This this, its official. My dad is taking off the internet for the whole summer. :( I'm serious. There is no changing his mind. So, last day I'll be here, or anywhere on the internet will be tomorrow. Monday, internet is gone. Trust me, I almost cried when he said that.

*Puts Dream On by Aerosmith on.*

I'll post here tomorrow also to say my goodbyes.

*starts bawling like an overgrown baby.*

OH THE INHUMANITY! JUST AS HE SAYS HE'D HAVE 56K, HIS INTERNET IS JUST AS QUICKLY TAKEN OFF! NOOOOO!!!!!!!! NOW WE'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO ENJOY HAVING FUN WITH HIM HERE!!!!!! :cry7: :cry7: :cry7: :cry7: :cry7:

*Stops bawling instantly after hours of ranting and gets to thinking.....*

If this is true, AG, then who will inherit the authority to create your great comics while you're away for the summer? :confused:

Said too much. :p

Surely, we will miss you. You were, and will always be, the greatest forum member to go down in the LF history books. (And thanks for that incantation thingy about Sephiroth. ) :cool:

Archived