Home

Half Life: Unlikely Alliance

jokemaster

OK rules

1. No godmoding.

2. No killing other people's characters without permission

3. No infinite ammo (You have to reload and run out sometime)

4. Use planet half life's names of enemies and allies, helps people not to be confused who you mean.

Bio's must contain at least the following:

Name:

Job: (Soldier, gaurd, scientist)

-----

Story: Almost everyone by now knows the story of how Gordon Freeman escaped from Black Mesa, how Barney cheated death. What isn't known is the untold story of the unlikely alliance, the story of a group that helped each other escape from the Black Mesa. Here is that story.

------

My bio

Name: Jack Connor

Job: Junior Scientist

------

*Jack arrived to work in the tram car, which was packed tight with other people. He went straight for the last row of free seats*

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Tom Mills

Alias: Zero

Job: Soldier

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zero watches Sgt. David training his team. " I see you are training your team very lightly today." Zero says sarcastically. He then gives a slight grin as he laughs under his breathe.

*Connor arrived at the lab where he worked, he greeted the scientists and got to work. Meanwhile Gordon Freeman arrived at the lab.*

Connor: You ready Doctor?

*The doctor was inside a chamber, which was soundproof, waterproof, bulletproof, fireproof, and a whole lot of other things proof. Finally Connor opened the cages and they got to work. Suddenly an alarm rang and the lights went off, Connor quickly ran to the Emergency kit and got a flashlight. Inside the chamber Dr. Robinson was dead, part of the cieling had fallen on him and there were strange animals running around the cage. Conner ran to the alarm, and pulled the lever, alerting the military*

Name: Classified

Codename: Silent Friday

Alignment: G-Man

--------------------------------------

*Friday sits in the waiting room outside the director's office. Suddenly he hears an distant rumbling and an Alien Slave teleports in front of him. He promptly draws his desert eagle and fills it full of lead. The G-man exits the office*

G-Man: There appears to have been a setback.

Friday: And you want me to?

G-Man: I will investigate the source. Meanwhile, I want you to assist the military in any way that you can. They are on their way.

Friday: Alone? Against those?

G-man: Believe me, Agent, you are more fortunate than any of the other men in this whole complex. "Sanitising" will be commencing shortly. As for the military, well, grunts don't really matter do they?

Over the camping spot where all the miltary were at, the captain gets a radio signal from Black Mesa. "What the hell is this?" the Captain says in surprise. He then says over the PA, "Everyone at Bunker A."

Zero hears a crackling noise from the PA and then the annoucement. He then stands up, heads towards Bunker A, and mumbles to himself, "I wonder why we gotta go...."

((errr what rank is Zero DN?))

David gets a call over his walkie talkie

Captain: Sgt get the men back to base, we have a full scale aleart, i repeat, a full scale aleart

david: Sir ,over and out *to his troops* Right maggots, run dammit, last to base, receaves a beating from the platoon and 2 weeks soitry confinment, you call that running!? faster maggots

Conner grabbed a table leg from one of the destroyed once, and ventured out of the lab, it was a mess, the scientists were all wounded, he even found a dead gaurd, he checked the gaurds gun and found it was all out of ammo. He kept walking to the exit, hoping the military would help them.

(I guess Zero is a Lieutenant.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zero arrives at Bunker A. He greets the captain as he enters the bunker, "Good afternoon, Captain Wilson." The captain replies, "Good afternoon, Lieutenant Mills. We have urgent news for the whole army. I will tell you and everyone else what the news is as soon as everyone is here." Zero nods and then takes a sit.

Come wrunning into Bunker A Shouting out the door "...and your dead when im finshed here"See's Captain Wilson And slautes

David: Sir!

Wilson: "sit'down sgt *throws a folder at him marked Black mesa* Get your 12 best men and get to hanger 3. YOur missions in the folder

David: *Saluting* Sir!

*stands and walks out*

*Friday walks to the helipad. The military are begining to land *

Friday: I have orders for you. Silence the scientists.

*Cell phone beeps*

G-Man: Go to the elevator to the lower levels. Find the source. Silence any survivors.

*Fridays heads to the lift and begins his descent.*

(I seriously didn't know your actual lucasforums name is Captain Wilson, Captain Wilson. That name just popped in my name. I noticed it today. :D )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Wilson hands a red folder to Zero. "Be careful, Zero. You are like a son to me." "I will try my best in this mission captain." Zero then shakes Captain Wilson's hand and give him a slight hug. Zero pushes the bunker's door open and already sees that half of the military is boarding the helicopers in the hanger. Zero walks up toa helicoper and boards it. He then starts to read the information inside the folder. He then seems through it while the helicoper is lifting off the ground.

The helicoper then follows the others towards what seems to be a mountain, but in reality is one of the entrances to the Black Mesa underground labs. As the helicoper lands, Zero sees some of the military already entering the mountain. Zero then checks his gear tomakesure he has plenty of ammo, gernades, and other stuff just in case.

Zero then sees Sgt. David and approaches him. "What do you think about the mission?" Zero says in a clear tone of voice.

((dont worry it me controling ur mind on a sub concunice level :p ))

David: seems strange sir*thinking to self*ahy do i get with the f***** officer.

*Chopper lands*

David; right ,harrison, perry, wilson, ellis, Corrscadan, Rogozinski your with me. The rest of you with the Luitant. And lads remember, no surviours, kill em all. See at the other side sir>

David and group runs off

Zero motions to the others, "Let's move out. Be cautious and shoot to kill."

Zero and a few soldiers enter the mountain and take the lift to go underground. While the lift was going down, Zero heared some weird noises and looks around. He says to the others, "Did you hear that?" He then shakes his head, "It must be my imagination. Nevermind."

Connor continued exploring underground, he had gotten a gun but had been conserving ammo

----

Meanwhile, the elevator arrived at the selected floor, the doors opened and revealed 3 zombies, one alien grunt and several Barnacles hanging from the ceiling.

[um...I'm gonna assume you meant one of the shock troops that pop up in Opposing Force (The ones with the shock roaches)]

*Friday exits the elevator and pops two bullets in the Alien's eye. He then calmly pops each zombie and reloads to deal with the barnacles.*

Friday: Anyone alive down here?

*Moves over to the Shock Troop. He looks it over and then looks at it's blood. Blue. Different to the green of the Xen aliens. He gets on his cell phone to the G-Man*

G-Man: Well?

Friday: We have extra terrestrials in the facility. Not from Xen.

G-Man: Are you certain.

Friday: Positive.

G-Man: That information was classified at God clearance. I'm sorry Friday...

Friday: You knew!

G-Man: We knew all along! Whoever controls the border world controls teleporting! And now I'm afraid you may know too much.

Friday: I'm part of the team! I wear the suit!

G-Man: You don't wear the suit, the suit wears YOU. I thought I taught you that. Goodbye, Friday.

*The elevator explodes behind him*

When the lift reached at the bottom, 4 portals opened and four headcrabs came out. Zero quickly took out his MP5 and shot at one of the headcrabs. Another headcrab ludges itself towards one of the soldier's head. The soldier quickly duck and start firing at it. Its blood sprayed all over the dusting floor.

The other soldiers quickly starts firing at the remaining headcrabs, but one headcrab got a hold on one of the soldier's head. The soldier started screaming in pain and fell to the ground. The headcrab slowly starts to eat the dead soldier's head. Zero shot the remaining headcrab and its blood sprayed on the wall.

"What the hell are these things!?" Zero said as he was looking at one of the dead headcrabs. "Anyways, reload your weapons. Who knows what the hell is out there. Maybe more of these things, or maybe some other type creature." Zero and his four remaining troops reloaded their weapons.

Running through a corridor, david and his men saw a wave of head crabs and zomibescame scutling and stagering toward them.

These men needed no signal and opened fire, yet one lone head crb survived and crawled out from the pile of dead and lept at Harrison. Too late, harrison tried to move but was caught, sceaming he fell trying to rip the crab of. He hit the floor, dead. Turning the squad reloaded and fired riddleing the body and crab with bullets. Reloading again the advanced.

Archived