Home

Half Life: Unlikely Alliance

jokemaster

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Silver snake, still under the cover of Stealth Camoflauge, manages to creep up to the group silently, moving from steel support beams to another, now with in 15 paces from them. He watches Friday, analising his prey.*

*Friday does not flinch (As a g-man, he is oddly immune to all bullets*

Friday: I suggest you stop you foolish grunts.

*Cell phone rings*

G-Man: It's nastier than I thought. We're gonna nuke the place. Here's the real test, Friday. If you survive, you're back in, or you can get out with a nice mansion in the carribean, no questions asked.

*Phone goes dead*

Friday: They're pulling out you fools. We'd best get back to the surface.

(Sorry for the dely reply)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zero and his troops proceed toward past the two labs and come across a door that can only be opened by eye scanning. Zero speaks out to one of his troops, "Open the door." The troop then takes out a C4 and places it on the door. Zero and his troops take cover. The bomb goes off and opens a space where the door once stood. Proceeding through the door,

Zero and his Troops heard gun shots firing from the upper level. They then proceed thru a long hallway. After a long journey through the corridor, Zero and his troops come upon two stairways leading upstairs. They then hear gunshot and cautiously go up the stairs while taking out their MP-5s. Zero see Conner and his troops point the gun at him. "FREEZE!!!"

Friday: Right! This is how it works. We're in the middle of a facility that just became a battle ground in an Alien War. I represent a government body so secret that the Joint Chiefs don't know we exist. The military and my group are pulling out, and we've been left for dead. A nuclear device is set to explode, ergo we have to get out of here.

*Silver Snake manages to keep himself hidden and out of open fire, by sneaking back up to the second level. He notices Friday's expression, and then the evac plans. He scopes the area, and notices a quick exit can be made, with out the addition of several pillars that would be suitable for using as 'bullet shields'

He turns off his stealth camoflauge, and pulls out a 9mm with silencer equiped, aims and shoots Friday in a leg, going to find out how well this operative can deal with such a situtation...

He bolts for the exit, expecting semi autofire chasing him, after a good distence, he re-enables the stealth camolfauge and exits the area.*

Friday: F***! They sent a hitter

*Fires several blasts at Snake, none of them hitting. He then picks up the cellphone*

G-Man: I'm busy Friday

Friday: You didn't mention a hitter.

G-Man: I didn't send one. My bosses must not like you, or maybe it's part of the test. I like survivors.

*Phone goes dead*

Friday: We need to get to one of the lab complexes. Can you get me a splint of some kind?

Connor: Over here.

Connor walks into the gaurd station and grabs the first aid kit. He opens it and begins looking at it's contents.

Connor: A split, bandages, wound dressings, IV bag and needle.

Connor quickly hands Friday the dressings and the splint.

Connor: How does it feel?

Connor turned around to Zero and David.

Connor: If a nuclear device is set to go, the only way we'll get out of here alive is if we cooperate. The way you probably came in on is destroyed. There are too many of those things *gestures to dead aliens* for any one group of us to make it out. We can put aside our diffrences and get out together.

*Silver snake managed to run to a running lift, he hear's an electrical sound, he looks and there is a bit of a red line floating where is left arm is cloaked, along with the damaged cloak wiring on that arm. He deactivates the stealth, and he managed to take a shot.*

*He looks at the wound a little, the suit slowed bullet down. With out flinching he pulls the round from his arm. The Lift stops only but a few floors above the group*

• 3 weeks later...

(Sorry for the dely reply...I have no internet access in my house. I'm in my uncle's house)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zero thinks to himself. He then says, "Fine. Better off leaving here alive then dead." He points his MP-5 to the floor.

Archived