Home

Half Life: Unlikely Alliance

jokemaster

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zero questions Friday, "What exactly are you talking about?"

Zero whispers to Conner as they are walking, "Is it me, or do I have a feeling we're being followed."

Zero then hears what seem to be a noise which he recognizes. The same noise he heard when the headcrabs appears. He then tries to hear the noise again. "Did you hear that?" He questions everybody.

*Friday finally comes to terms with what has been preying on his mind since the discovery of Xen*

Friday: Nilhilanth. The Nilhilanth. That's what's driving them. It rules them. Those things that shoot green lightning? They're the enslaved locals. Headcrabs? Just animals. It's those shock troops you gotta worry about. There's an army of them beyond the border world. There's got to be.

Connor: There's a gaurd station near, we should get there soon.

*A deep rumbling is heard, along with scittering of lots of headcrabs*

Connor: I think we should hurry.

*Suddenly the nearby fall, revealing 100s of headcrabs. The group picks up their pace*

Connor *shooting at the headcrabs*: HURRY, TO THE STATION.

*The headcrabs start attacking everyone, including Snake*

*Snake is caught by surprise by the headcrabs, he begins by shooting a few, after running out of ammo in the clip, he pulls out a Desert Eagle with an extended clip and begins poping off a few of the headcrabs. He knew that the gun would give off his position, but it was unlikely the group would pin him off as their presuer. While combating with the Desert eagle, he also used his Katana with his off hand to help gaurd him.*

Archived