Home

Half Life: Unlikely Alliance

jokemaster

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Connor: We may have to share ammo later on. But I don't think we'll have to worry about it right now. Let's move out.

*leads them further down*

Connor: We have to go further down. All the close exits seem to be blocked. And if it really is a nuke, we couldn't get to them fast enough anyway. The further down, the safer we are from the nuke.

• 4 weeks later...

*Silver Snake gets high enough in the complex that his CODEC can transmit clearly.*

Snake "Target has recieved allies, suddjestions?"

*Transmited Voice only heard by him* "Are you not equiped for multiple targets?"

Snake "I am always prepared."

*Voice* "Then take care of them. Additional payment is optional only if you get the target, then the rest whom have had contact with him..."

Snake "Affermitive. And how about the neuclear weapon set to detonate?"

*Voice* "Are you not equiped to withstand radation?"

Snake "Only if my suit's integrety hasn't been comprimised. But I can repair it."

*Voice* "Go then."

Snake "Yes."

*Snake goes down the lift again, keeping in mind that there would be two safe places from a neuclear explosion, far away from it, and underground. It was unlikely that those people would have anything remotely suited for extraction, so going underground would be the more logical choice. They'd come to him...*

• 3 weeks later...

*AS snake gets off of the lift, henotices an old subway system. Quickly he find refuge in a nearby building.

He pulls out a small box from his belt, which is covered with the same material that his suit is made out of. He rips off the doating, and opens the box. Inside were tools used for various tasks.

He began repairing his suit where he had his injury, by adding bits of the box and the covering.

Half way during the process, he hears an organised group of footsteps, he quickly finishes his crude, but effiecant repair, and reactivates his suit's optical stealth capibilites.*

*Connor stopped suddenly, he had heard something, the same sound he had heard before friday got shot.*

Connor *to Zero*: Have one of your crew bounce a granede around the corner, have your weapons ready. I think we're about to run into trouble.

*He realoaded the magazine on his current assault rifle, just in case*

Zero says to his group quietly, "Reload your weapons." With that said, Zero's crew reload their all their weapons. Zero reloads his MP-5.

He then says to his crew member to his left, "Toss a grenade around the corner." One of the soldiers takes out a gernade and tosses it around the corner. Zero then points his Mp-5 towards the direction the gernade was thrown. His crew does the same thing.

*Snake hears the grenage bounce behind him, he pounces onto a structure, out of sight of the group, as quickly and as quietly as he can possibly can, before it exploded.*

Snake *Thinking* 'A grenade!?' *As he begins creeping along walls in the dark.* 'What do they think the're doing? Hunting the predator?'

*Behind his mask, he smiles as he begins to circle around the group.*

Zero moves closer to Conner and whispers, "I'm sure all of my crew have inferred.. I'll use mine."

He motions his crew with a command. He then pushes a little button next to his visors. Soon after, his crew does the same thing. A thin plate the shape of his visors slide over his regular visors and instinctly Zero saw everything in Inferred. His crew look around in different directions. Zero decides to look up really cautiously.

*Connor motioned to an injured soldier, and borrowed his goggles. He looked around. He looked up, and saw nothing. Finally he looked at the structures surrounding them and found a faint, humanoid shape.*

Connor *whispering*: On the structure to the left, tall your men to get ready to fire, but don't have them ain there yet.

*Snake stops dead in his tracks, he saw that the group was pearing in the direction at him, the faint red glows from this heads told him that they must have found the only way anyone can see him, by his body heat.*

*Pulling out a few flash grenades from behind his back, he darts out throwing the 'cold' grenades, expecting the sound of the grenades bouncing on the groud would be muffled by gun fire. He runs towards an agsent structure, and continues to circle around, keeping himself hidden from direct sight.*

*The flash grenade blew blinding all those whom weren't aware of what was happening.*

Snake *thining* 'I wonder if this guy ever thinks about phsyics, obviously with him shooting he won't hear me... Things I do for money.'

*Snake pulls out his 9mm with silencer and pops a few into Connor's gun arm ((granted i'm not sure which arm he uses)), then a fourth into Connor's shin.*

*Snake follows through with the surprise attack, pulling out his katana, and making due with one of Crew's comrades, and wounding another. Then vanishing into the dark, no where to be found.*

Blinded by the flash, Zero doesn't pull the trigger of his MP-5. Having the fear of wounding one of his own men runs thru his mind. Finally after the flash goes away, Zero sees one of his crew member wounded near the floor.

The wounded soldier says to Zero and the others, "I'll live." The soldier than takes out his medkit and patches his wound.

Supporting his wounded crew member, Zero says under his breath thru clenched teeth, "Whoever this person is, they are going to pay." He then stands up and looks at Conner.

Archived