Home

Half Life: Unlikely Alliance

jokemaster

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Snake looks at Friday, after killing his next headcrab, he fires three shots, two at friday, and one at Zero. He attempts to fire a fourth at Conner, but only a metal 'Click' occured. He ran out of bullets too, he threw the gun away, and ran towards Friday*

Zero looks back to see if he sees the cloaked. A bullet nearly hits his head. "That was close." He mutters under his breath. He then sees Snake running towards Friday, "LOOK OUT FRIDAY!" he screams to Friday. Zero then points the gun at Snake and opens fire with his MP-5. His crew looks back and does the same.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of Character: Zero and his crew never removed their inferred. That'z why they can see Snake. Just letting you know.)

((well, um, i kinda forgot to kill off the cloak, but oh well..))

*Snake uses his suit's sensors and katana to deflect some bullets, while dodging others. Only a few seconds go by before Zero's group is attacked from both sides with another swarm of headcrabs.*

((damnit! I want ot make it hard for ya! :D))

*Connor shot at the headcrabs surroding them, and ran out. He saw the gaurd station, threw his guns at the headcrabs and made a run for it.*

Connor: ALMOST THERE, RUN.

*Connor made it, throwing himself inside. He found a variety of huns. He chose a chain feed machine gun, and set himself up a the door*

Connor *in bad cuban accent*: SAY HALLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND

*He began shoo0ting, careful to aim away from Zero and Co.*

*Friday falls, hit in the shoulder. He sees the bullets deflected and thinks of only one person who could do that*

Friday: Snake. Damn. It's come to this

*Friday opens his briefcase, breaking a seal. His use of this weapon has been reported to his superiors. He draws the Egon Gun*

Zero grabs the magazines and tosses them towards his crew. "Catch!" He says.

Zero's crew members catch the magazines.

Quickly, Zero then goes where Conner is at and point his gun towards the hallway. He starts fire at anything that is not his comrades. His crew member goes to the side of the doorway and point their guns to the hallway aswell and also shoot and anything that is not their comrades.

((I wonder if i can try to add in a nice story into this rpg

so, deac before twists might be added, i'll post this, and if you don't like, you can blow the preverbal whistle))

*Snake tosses away his cloak, revealing under it another Katana, which he removes the Blade and it's casing from his belt and throws it at the ground in front of Friday.*

Snake then takes his Katana, and grabs the handle with both hands, and prepares it in a ready, virtical position, completely ignoring everyone but Friday.

Both Katana's look absolutely identical.*

Snake "I removed that personally from your mantle, Agent Friday."

Snake "But you never found me!"

*Snake reaches to a spot behind his helmet, he presses a certain spot on his helmet, and the front mask becomes mostly translucent, showing his pale white face.*

Snake *Now sounding more human.* "Now let's see how much your skills has diminished since you've stopped wielding that thing!"

*Snake charges at Friday, stopping at the last moment, takes a swing and hops lightning quick around to Friday's right side, to swing again.*

Archived