Home

Half Life: Unlikely Alliance

jokemaster

Zero says to his troops, "On three, everyone open fire at those five creatures around the corner." Zero then pauses and says, "One...................two...................THREE!!!" Zero and his troops turn the corner and fires upon the five Zombies. All the Zombies got shot multiple times and hit the floor.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the group ran down a stairwell and saw a group of terrifed scientists cowering in a c orrner. Seeing th miltery one sighed

Sci1: Were saved, thank god yo...aghhhhhhh!!

His sentance was cut short by david emptying another clip into the group. Walking over the bodys of the dead men david picked up their pass's and threw them to his men

David: come on, i want to be in and out no f***in about.

Reaching a set pof secruty card locked doors david and the group stopped. Peering Through A pane of Glass David Saw Friday and Connor talking.

David: Right Lads... on my mark open the door shot them down

Ellis: Even that Suit Sarge?

David: Even the suit

Ellis: But i...

David: Shut up and get ready to open the door on my mark...3

((

Name: Classified

Code Name: Silver Snake

))

*Silver Snake walks down a corrador near a rear enterence, dropping a piece of paper which was just lit on fire. It reads:

You have been charged to eliminate codename Silent Friday. Your fee will be Fifty precent more on this one, and will be sent to you're account on completion...

Silver Snake reaches an elevator, how ever he notices there is a malfuntion with it. He forces the door open and notices there has been an explosion there eariler. He stands and continues down the corrador...*

Zero and his troops reach the end of the corridor and saw a stairway leading down. By the architecture, they could tell that they finally reached a part of the underground lab.

"I'll head down first and then you all follow me." Zero says to his troops while looking down the stairway. Zero then goes cautiously down the stairway concentrating so that he can hear if anything is downstairs. He then reaches the bottom and sees that there are two labs adjacent to each other. Zero troops meet up with him.

*Friday's cellphone beeps. He reaches into his pocket and answers it*

G-Man: You survived. I trained you well

Friday: Why the hell are you doing this?

G-Man: It's...policy...you saw something you shouldn't have seen.

Friday: You sent me here.

G-Man: Please, you knew too much when you saw the Kennedy File. You should never have been in on this operation and now you could undermine our security if the aliens get you. However, I have not time to deal with you. My new subordinate, however, will.

*The call ends. Friday pockets the phone*

Friday: We should get moving fast.

((Guess I should have had this...

Carring: Katana

6lbs of c-4 with 3 detonators

dual berretas (6 clips)

dual Uzis (10 clips)

))

*Silver snake walks, then suddenly comes across 3 zombies. Silver Snake pulls out his katana with his right hand, which was carried on his left side, and bolts towards the undead. He stops a short distence behind them, and puts away the katana and continues walking, as the zombies upper halves fall off to the ground...*

2.. *turns upon hearing Eliis shout a warning and a grunt of pain, and sees Ellis holding a bleading arm with a bullet ridden corpues of a zombie*

David : kill the rest dammint!

*soon the aliens are either dead or forced bac*

David: Ellis, lets see the arm...Youl'l be fine soilder , lucky for Terri then..*the group ;aughs, as they know of ellis's reputaion*((only deac will get the joke ;):D))

Daivd: Right, screw the count just go go go!

The group burst through the doors but see there target gone

David: F***, right pair up and scour the area, corrscadan your with me

Zero and his troops pass through the two labs and look inside to see if there are any survivors. "These labs are empty, sir" one troop says. "They must have fled. Let's proceed." Zero replies.

Zero and his troops proceed down the hall and come across a door that is only accessible through eye scan. He turns to one of his troops and says, "Blow the thing."

One of the troops take out a gernade and places it on the door. Zero and his troops run for cover and wait for the bomb to explode.

*Silver snake drops to the same level, in the shadows, with out making the slightest sound. He pulls out his Katana, then presses a button on his suit, with a small electrical sound, then silence, he can only be seen as a slight blur, completely see through, even the sword...*

Archived