Home

New members please read

Meridian

by using the edit button :p

nah your not on the active list on the site because it rarely gets updated (just read that scroll thing some stuff in there is pretty old:D) and your fairly new and as of initiative i dont think there is any difference between it and member there both the same thing i think

I'm that wierd dude hanging around with the art crowd - at least until I can learn Droid Eng.

Anyways, Daneel Teenea is going to be a Droid Engineer/Architech, so I look forward to the flood of deed requests once I can actually build things. :r2d2:

Sorry folks, I have been away, and unable to update the members part of the site. It will take some time, because I’m getting the game tomorrow =). Anyhow, it Will be updated, just have patience my friends!

By the way people.. Please, don’t give me "I'm not sure what I’m going to be yet, maybe whatever or a whatever." That’s fine, but I need to know exactly what to put on the website, unless you want a bunch of nonsense under your name. I don’t like doing that, because it makes the PA look disorganized and immature. I don’t mean to sound like a bully or anything, I just want everyone to understand how posting that you might be this, this or this isn’t going to help me. =) Anyhow, enough with my ranting, and good luck to everyone in game! I hope to see you all very soon.

Originally posted by -=miniSITH=-

My name isnt even on the active members list?????:confused:

And on sgw.net its says i'm only an initiate??????:confused:

How do i become a full member???????:confused:

Someone help me?????????:confused: :confused:

So many questions marks, ahhhh! :eek:

Mine did say architect....

why don't you go ahead and change that from "architect" to something like "Artistan (engineering)"

because at the moment I plan to be a general engineer....that is have some skills in weaponsmith, armoursmith, droid engineering, and architect (in no particular order)

Originally posted by flaknugget

I said earlier that I was planning to be a combat medic.

After a weekend of playing, I don't think I'll be able to keep that promise.

I'm on my way to becoming a Creature Handler.

Don't you worry, that's no problem at all. The worst PAs are the PAs that won't let players change professions when they feel like it. The best player we can have is a player who enjoys him/herself, not a Combat Medic, Carbineer or an Artisan. If you find something you enjoy more than your current profession, go for it! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived