Home

Sniping- cowardly way of fighting or not?

Lightsaberboy

Stationary sniping takes some skill, Air shots and such while moving takes a lot of skill. However, since I practically moved onto Enemy Territory, I just love taking out snipers with a panzer! Nothing like shooting a rocket and making em go boom!:D

In other words, yeah, I accept sniping.

It depends on the game type. If you're playing a no force CTF, then sniping is most certainly acceptable, nay, neccessary. If you're playing a full force FFA on a map like garrison, then no, sniping isn't very cool, but it isn't "cheating", nor is it "lame". I play a lot of DoD, a game where snipers practically dominate, and I use assault rifles, and make plenty of kills, too! Snipers can be beaten, so I don't see why anyone would think that they are cowards or lamers.

If you hold to honor policies you can never even become a semi decent player. However, most good sniper's don't use it long range actually, unless its WF for ctf. They usually use it closer to mid range they jump then zoom in and tap fire. You still do decent damage without holding it down.

I find with most moves/weapons when you use one method more than others you get labled rocket hore or you can only do one move. the thing is if you good at some thing your going to stick with it. i say let them be if it works for them let them play how they wana play. If they was teamkilling maybe you would have some thing to cry about!

Originally posted by SamFisher

Ok, we have established that sniping is fun, awsome, it makes some people cowardly, its harder when you are moving, and if you kill a sniper, they get annoyed. Is that enough?

No! It's never enough...We have to go beyond sniping! ;)

Archived