Home

New Movies This Weekend

The Cheat

is anybody gonna see 28 Days or Charlie's Angels: Full Throtel?

I heard the Full Throtel was terrible but the 28 Days is a good movie so i might go see that (but i also heard it is pretty gruesome)

anybody else going to see a new movie this weekend?

me too Cheat.....hey, anyone know if 28 days will be, like, a zombie horror movie?

I say this because people get infected with rats blood and "something happens to them". Plus, it has an R rating because of Gore, excessive violence and nudity....... now thats a trio you cant POSSIBLY go wrong with ;)

i want to see a few films this summer

I would like to see Legally Blonde 2

(Red White & Blonde)

I would like to see T3

I want to see this fall

Harry Potter (Prisoner of Azkaban)

LOTR (Return of the King)

I want to see finding Nemo

(they make great movies)

of course I want to see Revolutions

but I DO NOT want to see CA Full Throttle.

*I also do not want to rant too much about it

because it is only a movie, yet again I feel CA Full Throttle

is something people should boycott.*

and without wigging out too much here is why

(1)no Bill Murray he made a funny Bosley better than original one. and he is still alive, parts in movies should only go to other actors if they die.

(2)Bernie Mac i don't think he's funny.

(3)old Bond Felix Lighter syndrome, back then Felix Lighter CIA american agent was old young black white everything but a woman. i mean charaters are fleshed out by actors, could you imagine anyone other than Keanu Reeves doing Neo?

(4)pay the man some money if he is asking for it

(5)Lucy Lui got screwed last time making 1\3rd of what other angels made. 3 girls three parts split the booty 3 way. screww the fact that Drew and Cameron produced-co produced whatever.

(6)outright racism. money Lucy gets paid 1\3rd what blonde haired blue eyed arian race perfect girl makes. and now another insult this weeks TV Guide oh the hot babes of summer, oh look here's Cameron Diaz we caught up to her on the set of CA Full Throttle see how hot and white she is. how blonde. and look here is Drew Barrymore we also caught up to her on the set of CA Full Throttle she is also the perfect hot blonde babe which america and the west hails as best thing since sliced bread.

*noted TV Guide and CA Full Throttle are not connected but when this summers blockbuster film feature 3 red hot mamas' the slight and prejudice is obvious if not insideously polite.

(7)terrible wasted of female empowerment.

Carrie Anne Moss play Trinity she looks great in her clothes and out of them, she is a warrior strong female role model, if I had a daughter I would want her to grow up as strong tough self reliant and able to hang in mid air and kick ass. Trinity Carrie Anne Moss is what movies need more. also add Niobe into mix also hot and tough and cool. the angels are like Mouse's Woman In Red. true women Drew and cameron are at the controls true it is ther bodies as women they are exploiting, true women can do as they please ...BUT please it is the worst kind of base pandering to old school male ideas that women are meat. and women follishly still buy into that. what good comes from little girls seeing 3 women gyrating on screen obviously and soley for the almighty dollar and for men. and believe me they dont think of you in any way complimentary, no respect for such women only lust and then when the next hot babe comes they dump you like a cheap suit. *I will follow the career of Carrie Anne Moss with interest respect, and good intentions becasue she has shown her femine side is like her integrity true blue and untarnished.

CA Full Throttle is unforunately Reloaded in all the worst ways.

I mean even Linda Hamilton in T2 was so cool she worked out she buffed up under Arnie's watchful eye and she kicked ass.

and Sigorney Weaver's Ripley in Aliens even Genna Davis in Cut Throat Island or her and Susan in Thelma and Louise good examples of how to be a modern woman. not fluff from blonde ahired bimbo's

so I am finished venting now. considering this forum and most is primarily male and hormoneal and adolescent I suspect none of you will miss this flick. I on the other hand will be saving myself for November and Trinity.

Lucy Lui and her chinese throwing Mufins is the coolest Angel.

Charlie should sack the rest.

I am pleased to say that 28 days is one of my favorite movies this year. The plot is about an outbreak of an infection in Britan. The infection turns people into crazy "zombie" like monsters who try and infect the survivors, of which there are few.

The acting is top-notch, and the British accents aren't that heavy. The cinematography stands out the most in this movie, with great shots of all the action, shifting views rapidly, giving the whole film a unique look.

The movie itself is very scary, with the zombies appearing not as often as the regular zombie flick, giving a sense of dread to the audience.

And Resident Evil is nothing compared to this movie.

Originally posted by Darth Eggplant

actually but not quite 28 days reminds me of Omega Man.

an old Charlton Heston film, not exact but there are similarites.

hahahah da** Eggplant beat me to it... thats what I was going to say it was like... :)

I didn't like where the story went when they:

ran into the soldiers....got all weird from there and annoying...typical ****...as far as they know some of the last people alive and they still go about killing each other...reminds me of part 3 of the night of the living dead movies...was good but same type of ****...kill each other off

Originally posted by Darth Eggplant

I want to see this fall

Harry Potter (Prisoner of Azkaban)

Hate to upset you, Eggy... but that doesn't come out until June 2004. It's on the official website.

Oh, and if that wasn't wigging out about CA... I don't know what is.

It's not a resident evil rip off at all....the people in 28 days are infected not dead..

iam not to much of a fan of resident evil but werent the ppl in resident evil infected too? u know the T-virus and the G-virus biological weapons produced by Umbrealla corporation , please correct me if iam wrong visit http://www.capcom.com/ResidentEvil/index2.php and go to the characters section for proof

"T-Virus->One of Umbrella’s first bio-organic creations which mutates living beings into monsters."

"G-Virus->Umbrella’s deadly bio-organic weapon developed to replace the T-virus."

Archived