Home

I have had enough

Father Torque

Well, I guess this is a contemporary good by. Why I am going is quit obvious. If you have noticed, some whack offs at the FTF just made it closed. The FTF was the last thing I had at LF. Its the single drive that makes me come here after school. I am just sick and tired of having all the helping I have done with credits thrown back in my face when the FTF is un-stickied and then closed. I cant believe it. So with that I am leaving until I see that the FTF is back in full operating mode. I just cant explain how disgusted I am with this matter.

-Father Torque

Meh, come on. Most were surprised it got stickied at first. The forum is about posting and seeing others opinions, not about making popularity threads :)

I suggest you think again about this and continue to post like most people do rather than spend your time in one single thread.. but that's just my opinion, you can do what you want :)

Good luck :)

The FTF was pretty helpful in gettig some helpful credits i needed, but i dont think it's a reason to resign from the Forums alltogether. I really think you should re-think your action. Well anyway, happy trails if you dont.:D

I don't want you to leave FT. I think that you should strive for other stuff at the forums. That and you got Mod duty at JAF.:D although i can't get there for some reason. oh, sorry, anyway, i felt the same way about the forums here as you did, i could find no good places to post at anymore. but im still here alive and kicking

Well I would but if I did, the thread would be closed and people wouldnt be able to se it. Also Agen, I didnt make it for popularity, I made to help people:) thats the whole idea at FTF. And im not here for popularity, infact im not nearly as popular as leXX and Groovy, its not about that. So im still on my temporary leaving until I get an explanation, and the thread is restored. And im not thinking for my sake but for the people who need points.

Seems like a stooooopid reason to quit coming to the forums in my opinion. Seriously, It was a nice idea, and it sure was helpful, but if people REALLY need points donated, then they can put a message in their Sig that they'd appreicate credits. More people will see it there than they would in the FTF, or they could Mass PM people, but that would be irritating and I doubt they'd get any points donated ;)

But, I guess if you can't deal with the fact that people are idiots and sometimes they ruin things, then I guess have fun leavin, I won't make you stay.

And of COURSE you are thinking for your sake, that's a silly thing to say. Other people will still get points donated to them without the FTF. I dontated TheCheat 258 points today because there was a nice message in his sig asking for points politely.

And why are points such a big deal anyways? Is this forums REAL purpose to have cool looking names and signatures? Or to talk about stuff and have a good time?

Meh. maybe i came across a bit harsh, I'm tired and grumpy today.

Father,

I too was surprised that FTF was closed...But it's all in good reason. Groovy closed it so people (who we wont' name) would stop scamming other people. The tread is was and will always be great... I don't think the FTF thread needed to be closed..I just think certain people need a temp ban...Just my 2 cents.

The thread was closed because other people were making trouble. It is not Father Torque's fault that the thread was closed. FT, no need to leave over this, let's wait and see what admin do first, and I will assure you, that admin are very aware of the situation.

Keep your head up Father, ok?:)

I don't think you were trying to be popular but you cannot deny that it hasn't made you a bit more. ;)

I dunno but the way i see this is, you have been angered by the decision and are now in this thread which seems like a "Re-open the thread or i'll leave" type thread. Maybe that's jsut my bizarre view but :p

Still, i think you should calm down, I don't think anyone would want you to leave Torque. How about a break then come back if you feel that way about this place? :(

On the explanation subject i would think - People are using it to get posts up, spamming and wasting it / bandwidth, it's not being used for it's proper purpose so it may as well be shut. I think it may be re-opened soon (personal opinion) but you're right, it's not at all your fault, though I don't think threatening to leave will do you any favours =/

Just my 2 spoons.

Originally posted by BakerS8er

I think it was because of that link that stole 100 points from each person who clicked on it..... or not ...... there has to be some reason

Of course there is a reason! All who clicked the link donated 100 points to Thrik!

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

The thread was closed because other people were making trouble. It is not Father Torque's fault that the thread was closed. FT, no need to leave over this, let's wait and see what admin do first, and I will assure you, that admin are very aware of the situation.

Keep your head up Father, ok?:)

Man, leave it up to Groovy to put a smile on your face:), I think I will wait for the admins to decide. But im affraid I cant post here for a while, because im on another vacation :( . I hope all the problems are fixed, and I hope the FTF is re-opened. But I still cant believe what Thrik and scabb did. They ruined everything. It makes me so mad:mad:

I dont really understand your question Jo, if you are asking if im gonna stay at JAF. I am, I just cant post until Saturday. Also this really isnt the thread but my trip to Glacier was awesome. The national park was so cool and huge. I saw a family of bears some mouintain goats. I got to have luch next to a big waterfall, it was so totaly awesome. Ohh and about other threads, the thread master(me). Just got a new idea. If the FTF is closed forever, than i have a new way of donating. But you will have to wait until Saturday, but if you guys really want to see it before i go, then let me know:)

Archived