Home

I'm leaving... for like... er... 8 days :)

HertogJan

Well just so you know and don't wonder why I didn't show up at some thread about beer: I'm on vacation for 8 days to Crete... Or whas it Krete?? Well here in the Netherlands we call it "Kreta" it's an island in Greece with SUN, unlike this crappy rainy country I'm in now :)

I'll be going to the airport at 2:45 tonight, the plane takes off at 5:20 and then, 3 hours later, I'll be getting a tan on a nice beach, drinking lots of beer and coctails I hope :D

Cya in 8 days...

Hey guys, I'm back :) My throat hurts from all the singing and yelling and the airconditioning in my room that gave me some kind of cold :) I'm very tired, been up for 28 hours now, without red bull or coffee and WITH beer and tequila and a couple of hours of non-stop dancing :D

Damn Crete rocks, the plane ride went as planned, so we were there pretty early at the hotel :) Going out is really great there, lots of clubs, pubs, bars and terraces. And the great thing is you can bargain for drinks with the barkeepers. So we had one place where you'd get two tequila (or any other shot) for 2 euro!!

I must've drunk like 30 tequila shots during the week :eek: And lots of beers to stay cold of course :cool: And we were going to bed later and later, 4:00, 5:00, 6:00 in the morning :D And the last night I didn't sleep at all, because we would have to get up at 6:30 anyway, to catch the bus which would take us to the airport :)

Ah well, enough chat for now, I have to get some milk and other groceries and buy some food, cause I'm really hungry right now :) Cya later!!

Oh wait, have there been any spectacular things happening over here? Ppl getting banned, great new threads, beer threads??

Archived