Home

Armor and Weapons

Deathstalker

As we are in the process of organizing our PA I have a question for the members. A lot of us are fighters and I know personally myself and some other members are not buying weapons from PA members. I would love to start helping out members of the guild by purchasing weapons and armor from them; however I do not know who the weaponsmiths and armorsmiths are and what they can make. If people could post where they are and what they can make thus far it would be great. Always looking for a way to give credits to PA members versus other players. I personally am looking for a Power 5 pistol or a very good scout blaster and as far as armor I have not sen any Mandalorian and figure it will be a while till available but anything other than bone maybe composite.

I'ms tarting to get worried or just bored been trying to connect to Starsider for like over 2 hours and still cannot stupid little arrow :) Ok anyway I really really hope we have some weaponsmiths or armorsmiths in the PA otherwise I think we may be in trouble so please post either requests for weapons or telling if you are one of these type of players and Opa what type of pistol. Do not say a good one what type can you use thus far

For weapons, I would highly reccomend a guy named Tallon. He has a shop outside kadeera on Naboo. I bought a dh17 carbine from him that does 40-108 damage.

There is also a Tailor named Sariyah, that does very good work in that department.

Just /tell these guys for help, they're good people. I don't think thay are affiliated with any other PAs yet either... *wink wink*

What is Mabari armor?? OUt of curiousity how long till anyone in our PA can make Mandalorian armor?? Also for all of those looking for a good pistol I found a great weaponsmith in coronet named hhel got an amazing scout blaster but he is prciey 5k for it

is the next available armor. It is better overall than bone armor, but bone is good against blasters and mabari is good against melee attacks...different strokes for different folks.....

P.S. Soem Mandalorian armor will be "found" but no one can ever make it.

Great I've gotta go kill Bobba Fett I've been dreaming about Mandalorian armor since I heard about the game ok.

I WILL PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR ANYONE WHO FINDS MANDALORIAN ARMOR SERIOUSLY

OK well then what is the best armor that can be made against blasters

also I heard that personal shield generators are all screwed up currently only last likeone or two battles and that is it

To many to list. Just about any gun besides cdef is ok.

From the top of my head, weapons:

DH17 carbine

DL20a rifle

Jawa rifle

Tusken rifle

DL44 pistol

DL44 metal pistol

Thermal detonator

Fragmentation grenade

Concussion grenade

Flamethrower

Acid shooter

Bowcaster

Chemical warhead

Ryyk blades

lots of vibroblades

And that is maybe 1/20 of all weapons.

Tonight no wait 3:00am early this Wednesday morning in coronet I found this guy named VRe I think will have to double check who is a slicer who can raise damage stats by like 25% or speed stats. He made my scout blaster go from 3.2 sec to 2.5 sec which is awesome especially since I solo a bunch. It only costs 2000credits too so if you cannot find a weapon look this guy up

Archived