Home

Another I'm Leaving Thread

Me and Redwing were in San Diego over the weekend, like she said, but he failed to mention me....I was to lazy to post...I was packing. We stayed at the hotel Hilton, an awsome hotel..we went to Sea World all day saturday. It was like 27 people in all....my uncles, aunts..their kids...our family of 8 kids..(the ninth was stuck in a group home for the weekend) We went to all the shows we could there...then we went on a water ride twice, of course we waited until it was dark and cold ^_^ it was the best vacation I have had..considering...technicly its the first....heheh.

how old is that gringo, sttct??

looks kind of swashbuckling ..

(translation for rays weird mumbojumbo)

OOOOHHH.. lllooook! How ceewwwwwt!!

almost like he could get an ice from mum everytime.

(translation for rays weird mumbojumbo)

Hey.. he'll get every girl with a smile.. (for instance his MUM to buy him ICE.. :dozey: )

hey .. and i'm not GERMAN .. oh err. what? OK i'm german.

*dies laughing*

Oy. :p

I have no idea what get ice from your mum means. ^^;;

*perks up* You're German? Hmmm...*goes off to find Death* :D

Pisces: "Beautiful" is one word for it XD

Shan: You were there Saturday? Shibby. Too bad I didn't lookit your picture before I left, cuz I have no idea if I saw you or not ^^;;

* looks around desk to find purse...

HEY GIVE THAT BACK

*tackles pinkywing for purse

I see how it is...you go to sea world and you steal my purse!!

Hum...well that suxs you didn't see the pic till after because I only show my pictures on special occasions and for money. No j/k.

Well we had a good time at Sea World that day besides the fact that my fiance's dad is a strange one. He would head in a direction and he didn't care if you were with him or not. He even left the park thinking we would just follow him and he ended up loosing us. DUH! We looked for over an hour. All in all we had fun. I'm going back sometime soon to pick up some jewelry I ordered. I am trying to convince my fiance to take me and matt to take us to either Shamu breakfast or dinner. Sounds fun huh?

Archived