Favorite Toy  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Toy

• LEGO/Mega Blocks
    • G.I. Joe/Barbie
    • Regular 6" action figures
    • Other

lego! Definitly LEGO.

I still build lego. last year i got robotics invention system 2.0 and the 4x4 offroader ..

lego RULZ forever!!

ps. i started playin lego with that VERY old kit from the 60's or what?? It's amazing to see how it developes ..

See as my Legotime was, i just thought "crap. someone must create such or such a piece or brick" .. now, that i got the RIS, i knew .. someone did in the past years .. !!!

plus .. my daughter is 3.5 months and already got lego.. they have lego for VEEEERY young ones now. (from 0 month on) She got that little bee, it rattles and is sooo cute!! BTW, she 'talks' it to death and tries to eat it all the time....

:rolleyes:

My vote: LEGO!

Yeah, I had tons of GI Joe and StarWars figuares. They all played together in the same battles. I loved legos and would build all kinds of cool ships, planes, craft, or just whatever. The last toy that I got into was the ninja turtles. I had a bunch of them that I played with too. Ahhh, those were the days.

Originally posted by KBell

I'd have to say the figures. I remember running out to Toys 'R' Us and snatching all me Favorite Star Wars figures when i was little.

I still do! :D

I gre up with the 4 inch Star Wars actio nFigures, and I collect those now. I also played with LEGO's alot. ;)

I would pull them to se how far they went then I would let go

Oh! You savage! Those poor G.I.Joes. No wonder there's none around anymore.

I'dd count them but their in my brother's room and he's sleeping.

I really feel like gearing them all up and battling all over my house until every last one of them dies a tragic slow death......mabee tomorow.

Archived