Home

Catch-all RPG Questions Thread

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

flaming. stop. now.

fyi, even we admins and mods had our cash taken away (most of it). I personally was just having a bit of fun with the cash. i never even intended to get int othe battle system which is why i gave myself the cash to begin with. now, even though i have a yoink stick, i rarely use it anymore. i only try to battle those at similar levels and those who know what they are getting into.

anyway, no it's not necessarily fair that mods/admins can give themselves more cash, but that's the way the cookie crumbles. we have access to that stuff, so we can change it if we want.

what i want to know is why i cannot use any items in battle that were purchased from a private store.

Originally posted by Redwing

There isn't any at the moment.

I lied. Special items are items that can only be bought by someone with a Special class. Demigods are a Special; everything else is a Generic.

Anyway cash has been nerfed for everyone who had loads of it anyway.

Ike: Because, according to Rogue Nine, the code that lets people put their own buffers on items isn't in.

What I want to know is, why there isn't a "demigoddess" class. Or at least, why can't a person be a female demigod. ;)

As if Male didn't already have twice the classes Female does anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes - the potions are a one time use only thing. At least all the ones I have used and I believe I have used all of them.

The other - the spells are only good till you run out of MA

So eventually they will both run out...but you will have to rebuy a potion and it can get pricey...

Worth it though :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived