Home

I confess

legameboy

Ok, first I'd just like to say how nice all of you people are, how much fun I've had here at LF for the year I've been here, but I have to confess... about my age. I'm not 23, or 57, or 14, or any number you would imagine. I'm 11. That's right, you heard it straight from the mouth of me. If you ban me, that's fine, I understand, if you shun me, I deserve it. I'd just like to say that and get the burden off of my back. Thank you all for the nice time. :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does age matter? As long as you aren't an ass which you aren't I don't think there is a problem. I think there is something where your parents can do something if you are not 13 or whatever. If not just create a new persona if they ban you and have fun with that.

I don't care as long as you don't act childish.

BigTeddyPaul

Please anyone who is going to flame him please don't ok, i've been talking to him on MSN and he's really a nice person, ok he might have lied about his age, but many of you have probarly done to buy cigarettes if you wanted them and you were underage, i know i do it now but im 16 in august and that's the legal age in the UK to buy them, but anyway back on topic, please if you know legameboy don't take it the wrong way. :)

Are we caring?

I've used the age thing as leverage for banning before, but you're actually more mature than many people here that are well over the 13 mark.

Yep. Ehhehheh, he's younger than me. :jab:

Nah, just kidding. No one cares unless you start bothering everyone. Then they'll care.

Hehe, I know that, It's a very rude thing to do, because when I lived in Mexico, someone would walk into the local convenience store and just about [exageration]smoke everyone out of the place[/exageration] . Not to mention waht it does to you...

Unless they are old and then we have plenty of reasons. NO MORE DEPENDS!

Smoking is not a reason to hate someone so I hope that was a joke. Not a good thing about a person but not enough to hate someone. Do you know how much taxes we get from smokers? Remember that when you are in school or see a cop. Not good reasoning to have smoking but it is a reason.

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by Pisces

Yep. Ehhehheh, he's younger than me. :jab:

Nah, just kidding. No one cares unless you start bothering everyone. Then they'll care.

How dare you use my :jab: ™ smile? You must use ™ after it I say!

It doesn't matter. I'm 13, but I joined when I was 12. No one gives a crap. Unless your a petifile..... :¬:

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

Petifile is somone who "harrasses" little kids.

BigTeddyPaul

Or, these days, a priest.... :D

I wasn't calling you one. I was saying no one would mind, unless they are a petifile (as in, they would think your one age, but your really not, or like they think your a kid, but your a cop. Its always great to hear taht on the news. :D)

WHAT WE GOT THIS STUPID LITTLE PRETEEN HERE! BAN HIM NOW...im just kiddin with you. it's all cool. and yes i believe tyrion signed when he was 12. never was sure. Anyway, its all cool, but it rules out the idea that i though our mothers know each other, mom has a friend in arvada, co, and she has a son my age that is into gaming. oh well, you should feel privilidged, i thought you

older. you act it compare to the whatever year olds i've seen in places like the SWGalaxies forums. I know they are older. yet the spam and double post worse than anything i seen.

Archived