Home

I confess

legameboy

FYI, a "pedophile" is someone who sexually abuses minors...

they then get thrown in jail. and oddly enough, once in jail other prisoners will beat the **** out of them. honor among theives i guess. pick on someone who can fight back type of mentality.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Meh it's fine. There's others here who are young.

Ya look at me. I turned 13 in June. And Z aint to old same with Tyrion. So as long as you arent childish and well ummn, annoying:D . So i dont care how old you are. Your probably more mature than someone like obi-wan13 for example:p .

Christ, there's too much emphasis on age these days.

It's more important how you act, not what your age is. Hell, people have grossly miscalculated my age. Does it matter? No.

It's sort of like that New Yorker comic a long time ago...

"On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog."

Keep that in mind, and enjoy your stay at the forums. ;)

To tell ya the truth, I didn't even know your age to begin with...and neither did it matter to me. I agree with Jed completely, age does not define you as a person: the way you present yourself is a lot more important. Honestly dude, it's fine ^^...

...though I'm quite shocked someone of your age can be so well-spoken, it's only happened a few times on this board:D

Hey I don't mind little kids here ;) Er... I mean people younger than me :) It only makes me feel more grown up... MWUAHAHAA!! Er... right :)

Oh BTW, Monday is my birthday, I'm turning 19 then, great huh?! :rolleyes: But 11... wow... Since you live in the USA, you have to wait for another *gasp* 10 YEARS TO BE ABLE TO DRINK!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

*faints*

Well... drink LEGALLY that is, hehehe.... ;) Don't worry, I won't tell ANYONE I saw you steeling tequila from uncle Bob :p

I joined... hmm. Yikes!!! If I joined last year in the spring, that means I was 10 when I joined, man... what had gotten into my head... hehe. Anyway, I'm turning twelve this September and I'm going into 8th grade... life is strange isn't it? By the way:

Anyway, its all cool, but it rules out the idea that i though our mothers know each other, mom has a friend in arvada, co,

I LIVE IN ARVADA COLORADO!!! :D

Well... drink LEGALLY that is, hehehe.... Don't worry, I won't tell ANYONE I saw you steeling tequila from uncle Bob

I don't plan on drinking... I have better things to do, hehe. :)

Originally posted by legameboy

I don't plan on drinking... I have better things to do, hehe. :)

Better things to do than drinking... hmmm... Lemme think...

*thinks*

*thinnks harder*

*thinks even harder*

Nope, can't think of anything, except drinkng together with your m8s while watching soccer or formula 1, or on a terrace while watching the girls walking by, or drinking in the bars and blubs here in town on saturday night... :p :p :p

Seriously though, you don't need to drink a lot, but I'm sure that sooner or later you'll drink beer or whine or stronger drinks :D

I've accidentally had a glass of wine due to the fact that I thought it was just that fancy sparkling grape juice... Didn't do much to me though, it just tasted really tangy.

Then there was a time when I was a the beach in mexico, and they had some good smelling and looking tropical drinks, so I tried that... I was really woozy for about a minute or two. :) :)

Originally posted by HertogJan

Better things to do than drinking... hmmm... Lemme think...

*thinks*

*thinnks harder*

*thinks even harder*

Nope, can't think of anything, except drinkng together with your m8s while watching soccer or formula 1, or on a terrace while watching the girls walking by, or drinking in the bars and blubs here in town on saturday night... :p :p :p

Seriously though, you don't need to drink a lot, but I'm sure that sooner or later you'll drink beer or whine or stronger drinks :D

HertogJan is officially cool in my book! "To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to... all of life's problems." - Homer Simpson

Archived