Home

I confess

legameboy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by legameboy

Cheers to that!!! :cheers::D

Ooooh the hypocricy!! (sp?) "Cheers to that", while showing two ppl with beer :) So in fact, you DO like beer huh??

C'mon don't be shy, admit it... OF COURSE YOU LIKE BEER!! EVERYONE MUST LIKE BEER!!! :p :p

Oh and pbguy1211, here's another good one:

"Reality is an illusion, caused by the lack of alcohol"

- Some guy

i joined when i was 14, now im 15!

oh this threads about 'young folk'. Well you spell better then me act better then me and most probaly have a betterattention span th.. hey look, a tree.

*goes runs round like a 5 yr old*

"its not about how old you are,its how old you look"

-me

Realy, looking 18 has huuuuuge advantges

*rubs hands gleefully*

If anyone has a problem with age, then there a prat

now im starting to ramble, so i'll stop:D

Originally posted by Redwing

You spell correctly. That gives me more respect for you than I have for certain 17-20 years olds I've seen around here. ;)

Come out you people who can't spell! I know who you are. :xp:

LoL. Well I'm only 15 and yet my friends call me and "old man" because of the knowledge I've attained through reading

Really? The same for me, I mean, my other 4 sisters say that I'm an idoit for reading LotR and SW! My mom says that its a foolish waste of time to read that much. Actually, right now I'm reading The Cardinal and the Kremlin, a Tom Clancy book. He's a good author, and I have all of his first books, the novels, and some of his other off-too-the-side ones too.

Originally posted by SamFisher

Really? The same for me, I mean, my other 4 sisters say that I'm an idoit for reading LotR and SW! My mom says that its a foolish waste of time to read that much. Actually, right now I'm reading The Cardinal and the Kremlin, a Tom Clancy book. He's a good author, and I have all of his first books, the novels, and some of his other off-too-the-side ones too.

Oooooh I like Tom Clancy :) And reading books gives you a HUGE advantage :) Kids that don't read end up being pretty dumb very often. Or they end up being very narrow minded, only watching television etc.

Originally posted by legameboy

I'm talking about this 'RPG n00bie' bashing. Let me say a couple things about it. What is the point of it? You aren't getting better, you're wasting time, not to mention you are ruining other people's fun. Just because you won by 72 points on a server that people don't really fight on, and have players that really stink at JK2, doesn't mean you are 'teh r0xx0r k1ng 0f 4ll dud3$', in fact you might stink yourself, just you are better than a certian group. The only way to prove yourself is to fight people who are better than you, and study what they are doing and what their strategies are, then go out there and see what you can do.

Another note, some people take this game too seriously, say if they lost a clan match or a 1 vs 1 duel, they get all up and tight and start flaming and cussing till heck freezes over. Some people forget that this round, flat plastic disc with a hole in it called Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast, is used as an entertainment device for the digital fun of all, not a object to get upset about. If you want to be competitive, play a real-life sport.

I'm not good at Jedi Knight 2, you can flame me all you want, but I was just pointing out some things.

legameboy, you are WAY more mature than the idiots, all of them older than you I imagine, that I've banned from my servers. WAY more mature. You have nothing to be embarrassed about.

BAN HIM!:D

I still want to be the youngest member on the board. :p

Yeah,I'm 12. Joined when I was 11. I also made the mistake of giving it out. Now in the #lucasforum and #echonet channels I'm pestered constantly by my age...*looks at Dath*.

Oddly enough, double-digit pre-teens have better spelling than most 16 years olds,to my knowledge.:p

Archived