Home

You are all so hateful

Miss Sixty

(Yea Im new here so I dont know if this is the first topic about this but...)

I think you (Some of you) are being a little unfair to MI3 and MI4... It seems pretty much like you all hate those two games.. Well I do not care.. I thight they were fun.. And I know the humor and everything was better in MI1-2 but the two others are lots of fun TO!

(Sorry just had to say that):o

oh yeah it was posted before .. dont find it that quick .. but is is here ..

normally we are not so hateful in here.. and normally there were PLENTY of threads with most colorful TOPICs ever (NO spam).

but regarding to recent happenings .. they are all gone. and the people too.. :.(

(grrrr... ROY, i'll find you)

so it'll take a while to refresh ..

so go on post NEW stuff, eyh .. and fillup some LOVE .. ;)

ps .. but dont worry .. NEIL for instance likes it .. (me too, except little pointees) .. look the hate-o-meter thread ..

Originally posted by Gabez

Yeah, I like CMI and EMI too. I think most people here like CMI, it's just EMI that they've got problems with.

That's because they all suck. ¬

Anybody that don't agree with me suck. ¬

Originally posted by RemiO

That's because they all suck. ¬

Anybody that don't agree with me suck. ¬

you dont want to say, just because someone has another opinion, (s)he will give you a [spoiler ]blowjob[/spoiler ] ??

:horn:

nah. they just suck.. right?

..You like EMI to the detail.. ??

i thought cmi was good, and there was nothing wrong with it, it's just emi i have an issue with because of so many different reasons. the only good parts were the cutscenes. it was still a good game, though, because all mi games are good, right? ;)

[spoiler ]blowjob[/spoiler ]

did you mean:

blowjob

?

Aye, 'tis the wide, wonderful world of opinions.

I'm personally guilty of what you are talking about.

If, though, MI3 and MI4 were called something different, and had no tie in's to MI1 or MI2 (being called...erm....Pirate Island, with main character Bobbie Threadwood) I would hold the games much higher. ("Wow! These games are almost to the level of the Monkey Islands!") The reason that they get such bad reviews, though, is that they are compared to the two greatest games ever, and therefore, have too great of competition.

Hate! Hate! Hate! I love saying that! It feels like a term from a corrupt, evil dialect used only by orcs and such. Hate! Hate!

-But-

I love Monkey Island. I loooooove Monkey Island. Otherwise I wouldn't be here.

I think when they made EMI and CMI, (particularly EMI) they didn't realize how serious the fans would take it if they changed a few things. I GUESS they just figured that people would realize that it is just a GAME and that they had to create a few plotholes to try and get the game up to par, but apparently there are some purists out there who just CAN'T live with something to nitpick at and have to go around saying how much EMI SUCKS and making Hate-O-Meter threads.

Erm, no. I dislike it purely because that's my overall opinion on the game and doesn't give me as much entertainment as other LucasArts (and more specifically, Monkey Island) adventure games which I have purchased.

Let's try imagining a large, hugely popular film series. What would your reaction be if the fourth in the series turned out to be full of plot holes, unconvincing characters and a generally bad film, while the previous ones were brilliant? You'd be extremely disappointed - that's exactly how I felt about EMI.

Originally posted by FireCam (Jonas)

Whatever that turns you on...

What the hell are you talking about, how is that meant to turn you on, I just wanted to say that dogs that are blind should have just as many rights as dogs who aren't blind, they are still dogs, they are just slightly different.

Okay, now replace dogs with people and it doesn't sound as crazy.

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

What the hell are you talking about, how is that meant to turn you on, I just wanted to say that dogs that are blind should have just as many rights as dogs who aren't blind, they are still dogs, they are just slightly different.

Okay, now replace dogs with people and it doesn't sound as crazy.

Now that's not all true!

Originally posted by Governor Phatt

I Thought that Old Blind Pew was a reference to Blind Pew from the book Treasure Island.... the guy was blind.... i guess thats why he was called Blind Pew....

How Ironic :rolleyes:

Yep, that's what I was thinking of. I was pretty sure, but not positive...

Archived