than the first game that came out a few years back.And I noticed

something that the desingers put a lot of lightsaber movements

from star wars episode II on the game also.another thing I

noticed was how real it looked to.I guess that had to do with

my Gforce II graphics card our something.But anyway I am looking

forward to the jedi acadmy expansion pack from what

I have seen looks perty slick.Let me know what yall thought

about JK II outcast thanks.....:p :p :p :p :p

I think JKO is the best fps made so far. I started in 95 with Doom 1 and have worked my way to JKO. It offers everything in every other fps out there plus stuff nobody else does.

I am sure I will use JKO until the eve of JA

Dang, Kurgon, you covered all the bases. I was gonna compare JK and JO, but you've saved me the trouble.:D

Sadly, I have never played MotS. I got JK from Best Buy for a whopping $10 or so last summer. (And I gotta tell ya, I have never spent $10 so well) I downloaded the demo for MotS once, and the level was loads of fun. Still, I play JO the most. I would say JO is my favorite game thus far. I only hope that JO will have to take second place to JA.;)

I haven't played MOTS either :( They didn't include it in the special edition of JO. grrrrr... Maybe they can have a special edition of JA. JA w/ MOTS. In both games, you don't play Kyle.... or well most of the time in MOTS. Anyways, back to topic. I had a great time playing JO. And like Griff said, I will be playing it till JA comes out.

I see little or no influence on JKO from episode2. I do see an influence in JA from episode2. The double light sabre crap.

If any movie influenced JKO it was Matrix. Walking up somebody and kicking them in the face & sidekicking off walls.

Archived