Home

General Opinion Of The Mi Series

monkeyman88

What is your general opinion of the MI series?  

1159 members have voted

1. 1. What is your general opinion of the MI series?

• I hate it!!
    • It could be better
    • Its pretty good
    • I love it!!
    • DJG

Grumbles...

*Stupid...worthless games...make me so mad*

Whoa! Am I on a Monkey Island Forum? CRAP! I'm outta here!

In all seriousness, I can not describe the unbelievable love that I have for these games. I love them with my whole heart. Many will see me talk bad about MI3 and (mostly) MI4, but it all means nothing. Though, in my opinion, they did not measure up to the first games, they were still 2 of the most entertaining, lovable, heart warming games ever to show their cute little faces on this earth. Long live Guybrush Threepwood.

Farewell,

Ernil

Originally posted by monkeyman88

The opinion of the MI series has been wavering recently.. I am just wondering what you all think.

Smart question for a Monkey Island forum.

I hate the games and that's exactly the reason why I'm browsing these forums daily.

I personally am not liking the sarcasm in this thread as it basically counts as spam. Then again, this thread was asking for spam anyway. I'll keep it open for another day to see how it goes but if no better, then closing.

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

I personally am not liking the sarcasm in this thread as it basically counts as spam. Then again, this thread was asking for spam anyway. I'll keep it open for another day to see how it goes but if no better, then closing.

Oooooh, good boy......

Nope, just a moderator trying to do his job. And you're on my list mister.

And to keep this thread going for a bit, my genmeral opinion of MI is that, basically, I am a fan, but I donm't love it as much as a lot of people around here. In all honesty, I completed EMI and found this place to which I liked the people and decided to stay. I do Love the game but probably would not call it the best adventure game around, probably the funniest though. I loved the first two, but then again, loved CMI as much as, and liked EMI as an adventure game.

Anyone else?

Archived