Home

What race will you play as?

Rogue15

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think they didn't make a male zabrak as it was what the people wanted (as strange as that is). i do think darth maul is awesome, but im not despirate enough to make him my perminant sp and mp skin. the fact is many people will do that and i do like this prevention :cool:

i'll choose which race i can make look the way i want a hero (or evil dude) to look :)

If I was going to be a male Zabrak, I wouldn't have the same head and colour scheme as Darth Maul.

Since I don't like playing as girls, and I don't like the male aliens, I'm gonna stick with human male. I just hope there's enough different heads and clothing to make humans interesting.

Originally posted by Jedith

Awww, darn. Why couldn't they make both gender for each race? :(

It doesn't really make much sense, does it? I mean...especially since the devs have already said you should be able to make your own skins, etc., for use in SP as well as MP. It seems a pretty small thing to add the other genders for those races. It occurs to me that it shouldn't be too hard for the modders out there to come up with the right body parts for any of the more humanoid type SW races, for both genders. I'm sure Trandoshans, etc., will still be choices in MP...so the potential for converting them to SP use must be there.

Fly like a Butterfly, Sting like a Bee

I think I'll play as a human male first since that is what I'm used to seeing in JO SP and MP. Those heads really threw me for a loop when I played MP as another race. I never played as a female before... but it would be nice to see some variation in those cut scenes :) I'm going to miss my shadow trooper skin :( Silent yet Deadly...

Originally posted by yolkboy

I know they will all work JA, I just hope they put all base JO skins in :D

No what I meant was: I think they are going to put the skins/models from JO in JA by DEFAULT. So you'll have your stormtrooper or reborn. At least that what I think I've seen somewhere :)

Originally posted by HertogJan

No what I meant was: I think they are going to put the skins/models from JO in JA by DEFAULT. So you'll have your stormtrooper or reborn. At least that what I think I've seen somewhere :)

Well, Stormtroopers and the Reborn will be making a reappearance in SP, so no doubt they will be in MP as well. Not only that, but they should be there as improved models/skins.

Yeah there are reborn in new outfits in JA (at least I haven't seen any of the old style reborn in the screens, they all look thicker this time, the new bad guy must feed them well! ;)), but some ppl may want to play with the old JO reborn skin... And my guess is that that one will be in JA as well... At leats I hope so; the more skins the better!!

Originally posted by HertogJan

No what I meant was: I think they are going to put the skins/models from JO in JA by DEFAULT. So you'll have your stormtrooper or reborn. At least that what I think I've seen somewhere. Yeah there are reborn in new outfits in JA (at least I haven't seen any of the old style reborn in the screens, they all look thicker this time, the new bad guy must feed them well! ;)), but some ppl may want to play with the old JO reborn skin... And my guess is that that one will be in JA as well... At leats I hope so; the more skins the better!!

I hope they are in there by Default. Enhanced of course ;) more skins more skins! :D

Archived