Home

Familiar Face *WARNING! SPOILER ALERT!*

Neverhoodian

I read on gamespy.com's latest preview that the Reborn return for JA along with some new "Force sensitive" warriors. I'd like to know your opinion on this. Are you pleased? Shocked? Angry? Dissappointed? Personally, I don't mind hacking up Reborn again as long as there are other types of saber opponents to fight as well.

The reborn don't look any different from the guys you see them fighting in the screen shots. I/E the "goofy looking ninja people."

So it's not the same models. It's just part of the story. I don't see any reason why you won't have all the same models in multiplayer as you did in JKO though.

I loved the Reborns although they sounded a little goofy (I think they would have been alot more respectful if they didn't spout off those arrogant remarks, if they were like the Shadowtroopers silent but deadly that would be cool)

However I do wish the Shadwtroopers make a return, I think they were fantastic, the only logical evolution of the Stormtrooper corps.

Originally posted by Neverhoodian

Uh, the Reborn ARE the goofy looking ninja people. You sure you're not thinking of the Shadowtrooper?

what? reborn are the yellow hooded guys or green blue red or multi colored ones, not ninja dudes! the ninja dudes are called cultists, so your saying the cultists and reborn are now one?

Originally posted by taekwondo joe

what? reborn are the yellow hooded guys or green blue red or multi colored ones, not ninja dudes! the ninja dudes are called cultists, so your saying the cultists and reborn are now one?

Yes it's just part of the story that they return. Some of them are the cultists. Has anyone actually seen a web shot of them? If so post a link.;)

Originally posted by Kurgan

It's even more than that...

Some of the Reborn have JOINED the good guys. Just look at those model shots. Need I say more?

Yeah look

In the six Screenshot the Jedi with the Orange Saber face looks like an ex- Reborn.

:eek:

Originally posted by Reclaimer

http://www.gamespy.com/asp/image.asp?platform=PC&genre=ACTION&image=/previews/july03/jk3japc/13.jpg

Here the Jedi with the Orange Saber.

Or if the link doesn't work then go t the Offical site and look at the six Screen shot at the guy with the Orange saber.

what are you talken about, the jedi with the ornge saber is a former reborn??? if you think that your wrong, he is a jedi2 from jo, no reborn here

Archived