Yet Another Pressing Issue

Redwing

What do you think?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• The admins ought to fix this immediately
    • Shut up, no one cares
    • Latvian balloon rubber is very important
    • What kind of a thread is this? When I take over the world you're first on my hit lis

The grey icon underneath people's posts that's supposed to light up when people are online doesn't work in the GB forums. Discuss how this relates to the razing of the world's tropical rain forests, the exportation of Latvian balloon rubber, and the resurgence of Communism in isolated parts of northern Russia.

How dare you start a thread on this subject! You'll be the first against the wall when the revolution comes, my friend.

:joy:

Also: The "Rate This Post" button here has been a red X box for me as long as I can remember.

It works everywhere else as far as I've seen.

No, no...you guys have it all wrong! Observe:

The gnomes of Latvia, in their secret plot to rule the world, have cornered the market on baloon rubber by inventing a way to manufacture it out of lint, gasoline and ostrich extract. The only way their nefarious scheme will succeed is if the world's supply of natural latex rubber is destroyed--hence the underhanded international goings on whose real purpose is to raze the tropical rain forests, thereby destroying all of the rubber trees as an *unfortunate* concurrence. The Latvian Baloon Rubber Illuminati will fail to win the economy in the northern part of Russia, however, due to the old hard-line communist holdovers tradition of running their automobiles on grain alcohol instead of gasoline, due to the alcohol's resistance to the freezing Russian winter temperatures and its happy secondary use as a cocktail dispenser should the car break down and the aging commie find himself waiting out in the cold for a tow truck.

:max:Vive la resistance!

;)

last year the russians had a hard winter over there in russia .. -57 degrees celsius ..

IMAGINE what this means.. NEVER stop the running engine at railroadcrossings.. or it will never start again til next summer .. but then youre not able anymorre to start it.

:)

Archived