Home

Ocarina of Time in all it's 2d greatness...

I'll definately play it if it is ever completed. I'd love to know why half the people on this forum (ok, slight exaggeration) choose OOT as their favourite ever game. I never had an NES, I had a Master System II, and I just recently bought one from ebay so I can relive the 8 bit bliss. I have been playing R-Type, Sonic the Hedgehog, Shinobi, Golden Axe, The Ninja etc over the last few days, and I'm loving every second of it. Retro rules, and always will.

I have a Master System emulator and loads of games on my PC, so I can play the harder to find games. It amazes me how small the file size of these games are compared to todays games. The average size is 256KB. Quite amazing when you think about it.

Originally posted by leXX

It amazes me how small the file size of these games are compared to todays games. The average size is 256KB. Quite amazing when you think about it.

ONE disk .. YEARS of fun. :D :D :D RUL.

i've just revived my amigagames .. looks familar ..

yes it can be fun to do some 'understatement' in a game..

Originally posted by leXX

I'll definately play it if it is ever completed. I'd love to know why half the people on this forum (ok, slight exaggeration) choose OOT as their favourite ever game. I never had an NES, I had a Master System II, and I just recently bought one from ebay so I can relive the 8 bit bliss. I have been playing R-Type, Sonic the Hedgehog, Shinobi, Golden Axe, The Ninja etc over the last few days, and I'm loving every second of it. Retro rules, and always will.

I have a Master System emulator and loads of games on my PC, so I can play the harder to find games. It amazes me how small the file size of these games are compared to todays games. The average size is 256KB. Quite amazing when you think about it.

Oot is the best game. EVER. Why, you ask? Lets see. :)

1. The levels. They are a challenge, and they will last awhile, making you stay up all night trying to beat the boss. ;)

2. The Charectors. The Charectors are really creative. Espicially the bosses.

3. If you play it, it just gives you a bunch of good memories. Makes you wish you could go chop up DarkNuts with a sword. ;)

Originally posted by Redwing

I loved OoT. But then again, I played the GameCube version with its spiffied-up graphics. :D

the N64 OoT and the GCN OoT is the same just that the GCN version is high resolution. It's just like playing OoT when it first came out on the N64 back in the old days

Archived