Home

A hunt on FRIDAY!

UnfrozenCaveman

Guys, I really want to go on these hunts, but i'm always gone. I'd like to organize a hunt on friday the 8th, starting around 4 o'clock. I'd like some ideas as to where we should go, Murashu i'd like it if you could come with us, we could always use a medic.

Please, list your ideas, i'd personally like to go to Lok, Dath, Endor, or Dantooine.

Also, give me a yes or a no if you will want to attend.

What about Yavin 4 I haven't heard of anyone really going there. I mean we could make an adventure outta it and go the the Massassi temple and see my good bud Exar Kun (My starwars idol) lol But its exotic ther with the jungle stuff and most of the kills are high xp with a group I say try somewhere new

Having been and hunted on all the planets the three best for getting xp and having fun are Lok,Yavin 4, and Endor. I love Dathomir too but it is not the great for large group xp unless you are hunting night sisters or rancors

If we go to Yavin 4 which I love we absolutely must have Murashuu and several other healers because we will need the revival skill and also the remove poison skill.

Archived