Home

Cantina Part 11- The Darkest Hour

Deac

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Atredian Skies

*Lokpihet's TIE Defender drops below the clouds. Deac, who is flying an A-Wing, senses him*

Deac: Lokpihet!!!!!

Lokpihet: Starkiller. Uncle. Like what I did with the place?

Deac: This is our world! How could you!?

Lokpihet: My homeworld was Vjun. I never even saw this dismal rock before today. Twice you have killed me, and twice I've been brought back. And I want realease. And I will find that in your death!

*Fires a missile*

*Fused Irvine notices Kaildor and Clark. He force speeds at a rate that by the two would confuse it with a teleport. As soon as he stops, he raises his right arm fast, eyes flashing red, Kailor and Clark are lifted in the air via the force. The method being use was to make the two feel like they are being held by their necks, but not choking, not just yet...*

Fused Irvine "Deac Starkiller won't live this time around. I'll give lokpehit's personal assurence that he'll not have you two to interupt."

-------

*The boy walks up to a tower in the castle, he watches the airal battle.*

((going on a trip, I may be missing for a while))

*Clark regognized Irvine from the hospital. He knew he would not survive a fight with him.*

Clark: You know, Deac can have Lokiphet, I don't really care about that. The only thing I have are orders: Get Deac to the rendevous point

*Meanwhile Dieter and the others heard this over open comlink. They knew they would not be able to count on Clark, Quickly O'Connor and Price started setting up a sniper point to take Irvine out, while Deiter prepared a rocket launcher to take Lokiphet's ship out.*

fused Irvine *To Kaildor* "First I'm the guy who makes the boogyman look even more pathetic then his name." *to Clark* "As for you, don't be so Melow-Dramatic. You're mistake in coming here could have meant your lives. Lokpihet there thinks that maybe third time is the charm trying to get Deac's head on a stake. I volenteered to help if so it would be nessesary for me to."

*Fused Irvine throws to two up agenst a stone wall.*

Fused Irvine "It's safe to presume that if I wanted to kill you I'd eitehr do it already, or wait til a moment of my chosing. In either condiction, I'd be wondering if I were yourselves, if I followed a doomed man, what would happen..." *leaning over to glare* "...if Death stared ya in the face! Ha ha ha ha ha!"

Alberich

Figure: My mistress never touched animal flesh, so I suppose I should recommend neither. It has been a long time, Lord Odin. I see that you do not hold pleasant feelings towards this affair. I am sorry.

Orion: Enough of this. You know why we are here, so tell us what you have to tell us.

Figure: It is not for you to know the answers, if you do not know the questions.

Orion: What?

Figure: Some you may know now, some you may not. What you know already, shall determine this.

Warren: W-well, then. Can you tell me...Are we going to die?

Figure: All mortals die.

Warren: That...wasn't what I meant.

Figure: I can only answer what you say. Not what you mean.

*Deac fires off a flare, intercepting the missile, and fires one of his own. Lokpihet dodges,and the two begin an airial dogfight, twisting, turning and constantly firing*

Deac: You really want to die! Then slam your ship into something!

Lokpihet: Good idea. How about YOU?

*Lokpihet activates his hyperdrive. His ship rockets toward Deac's A-Wing at breakneck speed. There is a large explosion, and two figures can be seen plumetting toward the ground.

It's not over.*

*Fused Irvine senses the explosion, and the two falling to the ground.*

Fused Irvine "There's my que."

*Fused Irvine pulls out his saber, not igniting it, while running towards to two falling figures. After a distence he jumps into the air like a rocket, keeping his arms to his side, decreasing air friction. He continues to push his limits by increasing his velocity.*

*THUD*

*Deac and Lokpihet hit the ground, cushioned by the force. Lokpihet draws his two pronged saber*

Lokpihet: Amazing what survived you launching a ship on me.

*Deac reaches for his pockets*

Deac: I promised Orthos to end your line!

Lokpihet: How is my dopey brother?

Deac: He's dead. Your corpse killed him.

Lokpihet: Well, that's what you get when you close a portal round my neck. Can you tell I'm bitter?

Deac: I've died as many times as you have, Lokpihet. I know what it's like.

Lokpihet: One of us will go for a third and hopefully final time. Care to join Orthos? Or your homewerld

*Several pieces of wreckage bend*

Deac: LOKPIHET!

*Ignites Sabers*

*Fused Irvine lands relitively close to the two. Crossing his arms, watching.*

Fused Irvine "Deac. If perhaps in anyway you are smited by Lokpihet, I'll just have to finish out little skirmish that you provoked on Corusant. And regretibly, if by somechance that it does go to that, I won't hold back like I did, coward."

*Flax paces the floor of the Great Hall, more than 100 metres long and 30 metres wide, the cavonous space is dominated by the dais at the far end, the Royal Throne with the Flax family crest on it is occupied by an old man, easily over 100 years old.

Old man: Your feelings are clouded by Sophae's death.

Flax: Can you blame me? We were married for 35 years!

Old man: I grieved when your Grandmother died and your Father.

Flax: You should be leading us, not me. I never wanted this! *One the swords hung on the wall lifts and shoots fowards, imbedding it's self in the opposite wall.*

Old man: Your father was the first Jedi in this family for 250 years. How do you suppose he felt? I am to old to lead our house, when your father died I lost the taste for government. As soon as you were ready it all had to go to you.

Flax: I'll kill that Sith Lord myself!

((OOS: Ugh. The forums are evil. I give you, last night's post.))

Alberich

Rwos: What are the Sleepers?

Figure: The Sleepers are mortals in which powerful magic has slept for generations. The magic is now stirring, and the Sleepers are awakening.

Rwos: Why is this?

Figure: The time has come for them to awaken, and so they shall.

Warren: What...what are the Sleepers going to do?

Figure: The Sleepers shall prepare the way.

Evan: For what?

Figure: For the second apocalypse.

Evan: The second apocalypse? There's been a first?

Figure: Yes. Termand Rwos, you know of these things.

Orion: *to Rwos* More you haven't told us?

Rwos: *to the figure* How are the two apocalypses related?

Figure: The first apocalypse bears the keys to the second. With the keys, many doors will be unlocked.

Rwos: I was under the impression that the first apocalypse was Ragnarok prematurely occuring. We stopped it.

Figure: You did not stop it. You simply fulfilled your role in what was fated to be. There is nothing premature. What will come, will come, when it is ready. You diverted the first apocalypse, as it was meant to be diverted.

Adriana: Diverted? To when? You're talking about it like it's already happened.

Figure: It has. It happens as we speak. The keys are still being forged.

Rwos: Where can we find these keys?

Figure: You cannot find them. The keys are beyond the reach of all the powers in this universe. Everyone, except one.

Rwos: Who?

Figure: The good come from evil, with one eye of fire, and one eye of ice. A child not yet lost, and not yet found.

Odin: I guess I should clarify, ragnarok premature isn't the true name of what happened. It is actually named gotterdamrung. It is another step to Ragnarok. Like this is. There have been many steps in the past. And there will be more in the future.

The child is now safe, until her times comes.

*Flax stands on a balcony, the wind is cold and he is wrapped in a fur cloak, with a hood, the cloak is undyed, mottled black and brown.*

*A woman approaches, even under her heavy cloak her slim build is in evidance. When she speaks her voice is deep an d rich.*

Woman: You think this child exists.

Flax: If it does not then he will fall to the dark side.

Woman: We will not be able to find her.

Flax: No, but she may find us, or him.

Alberich

Figure: Odin speaks the truth.

Orion: I thought all the dimensions were in danger of being wiped out by this apocalypse, or something like that - if there isn't even a chance this is the end yet, why should we be worried?

Figure: None of your worlds need remain for Ragnarok to take place. The river of time will forever flow towards its fated destinations, one way or another.

Orion: *disbelievingly* Way to non-answer.

Adriana: Where is this child who's so important, anyway?

Figure: She rides with the keepers of the drakes, for her time has not yet come. But her destiny is fast approaching. You can do nothing for her and she can do nothing for you at this time.

Orion: So. What does this all have to do with us?

Figure: The coming apocalypse will affect all of you, in one way or another.

Orion: Could you be a little more specific?

Figure: If you cannot ask the questions, I cannot give the answers.

Orion: Figures.

Rwos: What about the magic powers suddenly surfacing in this dimension? Are they related to this apocalypse? How?

Figure: Some are Sleepers, like your Dark Lord of the Sith. Others come to play their own parts in what is to come. Yet others come to watch, or to prey.

Odin: Only the final battlefield needs to remain. Everything else can be destroyed. Something that you must understand is that this is a cycle. Ragnarok is the end of this cycle and then everything begins anew. The victor at Ragnarok determines how the next cycle will begin.

As to the child. Rwos meet her briefly. For now she is out of your hands and is recieving some necessary training, so she may accomplish what is destined for her.

Fire and Ice she poses. Fire and Ice is how it began and it will be how it ends.

[OOS: Haven't been able to post recently and won't be for a bit. My computer's died on me, so I'll try and post when I can]

*Deac turns to Fused Irvine*

Deac: You again. Next thing you know Syrnl will be here.

*From behind the wreckage of Lokpihet's TIE, Malice stalks onto the scene*

Malice: Sort of, Starkiller. Sort of.

Lokpihet: Meet your new sister, all thanks to the blundering of CyberEyes!

*Deac sighs*

Deac: Don't tell me...

Malice: No, he's quite dead. I, on the other hand, am quite alive. Mostly Syrnl...mostly woman. All Darkstar.

*She ignites her red lightsaber*

Deac: So, do you want to go one-on-one, or are you all going to rush me?

Lokpihet: No. You're mine!

*Lokpihet charges at Deac*

*Flax left the balcony, as he passed through the door he handed his cloak to a page as did the woman. Without the cloak she was revealed whearing a full length gown, the sleeves and neck edged with fur.*

*Like all members of the ruling class she was extraoridarily beutiful. She was tall with long legs, through she was well rounded on a slender frame. The lines of her body formed seductive curves, her hands were long fingered and her nails were long.

Her face was the true wonder though, she had high cheek bones, though all her features were soft, flowing, uniterupted lines. Her full lips were offset by a porcelin complextion, her bright grey-green eyes hid a fiece intelligance beneath long lashes. Her hair was a light brown flecked with gold, a glowing aura seemed to surrounded her.

She was as perfect as any mortal could be.*

*They sat, Flax turned to her, with a mournful look in his eye.*

Flax: you look just like your sister.

Sellena: We were twins, Identical, you picked her.

Flax: You never married.

Sellena: That was my choice Taklin, Sophae made hers.

Flax: Now she is dead.

Alberich

Orion: So this child is going to find the keys to the apocalypse, and we're going to sit here and wait for her to do it? And meanwhile she's being trained to go get them? Why don't we just kill her and stop that from happening?

Figure: All of you will do what you will do. I cannot tell you what actions you should take.

Rwos: Where did this vampire hunter come from?

Figure: He came into this world to escape yours. But he could not escape his fate.

Rwos: How has he survived all this time? According to Gilian he was only human...

Figure: He made a bargain with the demon Sejhan.

Rwos: Him again...how is he controlling the gargoyle K'Warra?

Figure: K'Warra also made a deal with him, before the time of this galaxy. He exchanged a life for a life. He now belongs to Sejhan.

Rwos: And they have something to do with this apocalypse, I assume?

Figure: Yes. From the beginning.

Rwos: What is their role?

Figure: I am unable to answer that question.

Archived