\name [siN-ScarFace

black eyed peas renamed to [siN-ScarFace

[siN]-H3rB*!DW!*: pissing me off

[siN]-ScarFace: hmmmmmm

[siN]-ScarFace was sabered by [siN-ScarFace

[siN]-H3rB*!DW!*: see

[siN]-H3rB*!DW^ was sabered by [siN-ScarFace

[siN]-H3rB*!DW!*: do sometyhin

(Reason: noob)[siN]-ScarFace was kicked.

Obtained Small Shield Booster

[siN]-H3rB*!DW!*: thx

[siN-ScarFace: lol owned

[siN]-H3rB*!DW!*: LQL

[siN-ScarFace: i'm still here bitch

Obtained Instant use Medpack

MethodMan connected

[siN]-H3rB*!DW!*: omg he kicked him self

[siN-ScarFace: what a newb

[siN-ScarFace: haahha

[siN-ScarFace: loser

[siN]-H3rB*!DW!*: wow lOL

[siN]-H3rB*!DW!*: LOL

[siN]-ScarFace entered the game

[siN]-H3rB*!DW!*: HAHAHA

[siN-ScarFace: ownt

[siN]-H3rB*!DW!*: u kicked ur self

[siN]-ScarFace: change u name

[siN-ScarFace: no

The short version is I went into a sin server with the alias black eyed peas and proceeded to mess with the two sin members in the server. Scarface had empowered himself earlier and was using super grip on somebody else in the server. I changed my name to the same as his but left out a "]".

I chatkilled the real scarface(who had rcon) a few times and sure enough he decides to kick me. But in his haste to BANN TEH LAMORZ he failed to realize the names weren't the same and kicked himself.

Oh am I sorry I didn't have a demo running.

:deathii:

SiN/M0H are like the abused bastard children of jk2.

Way back before they changed the name to sin, impunity, break, myself and a few others in SF went in as "F0H", females of honor. aka a tribute clan to the mighty M0H.

As soon as we said "yes we're gurlz" they swarmed on us like a pack of horny 13 year old piranha.

imp was just sitting there afk and he had a half dozen of them fighting with each other over who could mm3 cyber w/ "her"...

Crow had like 8 dudes give “her” their phone #’s too…

:eek:

we posted the demos of it all over the place and they got kind of mad about it.

:cool:

It would appear that SiN isn't very popular among many people in the JK2 community. I used to use gamespy for a while and yes they were pretty damn full of themselves, it was pathetic, one would think they spent more time smacktalking and stalking poor newbies who only played the game once than actually playing :rolleyes:. I would see a couple MOH guys in the gamespy chat room, I would go into a game for a while, and then I would come back out to see them still there.

Hmm interesting renovations to these forums.

Originally posted by FK | unnamed

using kicks.

anything other than using yellow stance only to kill people = lame, as defined by the people who really know how to play the game unlike us n00bs.

yes, because a real jedi would never be killt by anything so lame as a kick. even worse, some people use something called the "pull-kick" or "grip-kick" which is nothing but exploiting the game engine to get cheap kills.

Originally posted by [fk]mediablitz

Yes, that's what this game should be about. Jedi RPG action. And a real jedi should never be "killt" by anything other then saber because then he would be a lamer

haha u nub, if i (a real jedi) were killt by a kick that would make the person that killed me a lamer, not me. why don't you go play some nub game ur good at like q3 or ut2k3 because this game obviously takes too much skill + honor 4 u to understand.

/qui et b4 i skullfux u

you should download that patch commander thing.

I went to some 1.02 servers last night and you have no idea (if you never played 1.02) the new levels "laming" you can reach in that version when force is enabled.

I had totally forgotten how fun it was to total drain a guy from 100 to 0 force with a tiny 2 second blast then grip him and run at full speed and throw him 2 miles across the map to his death.

not to mention a speed+rage+ 360 degree spinning (one touch kill) dfa is a great way to make an impression on a crowd of about 5 people standing around watching a duel.

or should I say who *were standing around watching..

:eek:

Originally posted by Pyro

haha u nub, if i (a real jedi) were killt by a kick that would make the person that killed me a lamer, not me. why don't you go play some nub game ur good at like q3 or ut2k3 because this game obviously takes too much skill + honor 4 u to understand.

/qui et b4 i skullfux u

I'm not too sure if he's for real but his obvious lack of grammar, punctuation and spelling may be dripping with sarcasm.... Er you may not have noticed the several other threads and posts explaining how ridiculous such morals are in a game not built for such morals but "honor", for one thing, really has nothing to do with the game. As for "kick laming" if kicking is available then why shouldn't one use it? For another thing, he's no "nub".

Originally posted by Khier Serakk

I'm not too sure if he's for real but his obvious lack of grammar, punctuation and spelling may be dripping with sarcasm.... Er you may not have noticed the several other threads and posts explaining how ridiculous such morals are in a game not built for such morals but "honor", for one thing, really has nothing to do with the game. As for "kick laming" if kicking is available then why shouldn't one use it? For another thing, he's no "nub".

what? your talking about MY grammar? that post was pretty much incomprehensible. anyway, i never said morals + honor were built into the game - morals + honor are what decent people have, both inside and outside of the game. u obviously dont have that and neither does mediablitz. as for using kick laming, sure it's available, but that doesnt mean u should use it. KNIVES ARE AVAILABLE THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT EYE GO AROUND STABBING PEOPLE RITE !?!?! y dont u 2 nubs gtfo and let the REAL skilled jedi play in peace.

/qui t living now

Originally posted by FK | unnamed

you should download that patch commander thing.

Where from? I would love to play 1.02 without reinstalling the game everytime.

what? your talking about MY grammar? that post was pretty much incomprehensible. anyway, i never said morals + honor were built into the game - morals + honor are what decent people have, both inside and outside of the game. u obviously dont have that and neither does mediablitz. as for using kick laming, sure it's available, but that doesnt mean u should use it. KNIVES ARE AVAILABLE THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT EYE GO AROUND STABBING PEOPLE RITE !?!?! y dont u 2 nubs gtfo and let the REAL skilled jedi play in peace.

He has teh 1337 h0n0r3z.

it's on this site, you just have to try a few times now and then because they have trouble w/ the downloads.

also 1.02 reads cfg's w/ lower case binds not upper like 1.04 so just remove your jk2mp.cfg before you connect to a 1.02 server or else you may get a bunch of errors or 1/2 your keys won't work if you can connect.

Archived