Home

Your Favorite Lightsaber Style

Jedi Elite2003

I'd really like to use the Strong style, as in my mind it should be like the Luke/Vader battle from ROTJ which is still my favorite saber battle from the films. Unfortunately the animation makes him look like he is playing baseball or something, so i think im gonna go for dual sabers....

I guess I liked Fast (blue) the best. Mainly because you felt like a madman spinning around and slicing and dicing.

In Multiplayer it seemed an effective counter to people who were addicted to Strong (red) stance.

In JA I look forward to trying Dual Lightsabers, mainly because I was so jealous of Boc in JK1... ; )

My favourite is..

Flechette.. damn, ill try again..

Rocket Launcher.. argh.. :o

Well maybe I will use sabers if they are going to be more powerful than they were in JK2. Im not really much into sabers after the horrible accident of "1.03" ;) But when Im out of guns/ammo Im going to use my "basic" saber as you might call it.. nothing too fancy, but still deadly.

i will play through a couple of times. Then choose which on I like best for MP.

BTW, Kurgen.....I LOVE HIGHLANDER!! IT IS "ONE" (there can be only one) OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIES! Good taste! BTW, I think that Sean Connery was perfect for that role (Ramirez).

:swrd2: THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Later

I'd probably want to try out one of the new styles, since they're a big selling point of the game. I'd probably try out the staff first, then the dual. Most of the time though I'll use either a single (with varying stances) or a gun. Don't want to come off as a "fanboi".

Archived