who do you guys thing is the best??

Blademaster_109

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by wassup

Yoda. Just can't beat the little green dude... :rhett:

Nor can he beat any1

Hes jumping all over the goddam place, trying to do I dont know what, if only he could done something a little productive instead of just looking constipated as he stopped the reactor from crashing down on obi and anakin.

but still it was pretty cool :D

• 2 weeks later...

AS SAID BY EVA:

I miss Jango he was the MAN

He only lost because he was facing the best and alcourse all those thing happen around them

REST IN PEACE JANGO

One of your loyal fans miss you

Actualy Mace Windu is not the BEST jedi. Yoda is the best jedi. Mace is secondary, but I am not saying he is not powerful. He is actualy extremely powerful but compared to Yoda he is nothing.

obi-wan is the greatest of them all!!

he kicked maul's ass and he's gonna show anakin 'whos the daddy' and whip him up real good in ep III.

don't say that jango had him on the run because thats complete bs. remember yoda instructed obi-wan to bring him in for questioning, i.e alive. obi-wan could of killed him as easily as mace did if he didn't need him to find out whats was going on.

and don't go saying how dooku beat him because it was an unfair fight. dooku distracted him by wetting himself! thats right watch it again and you'll see.. theres a puddle damn it!

:D

Originally posted by Siv

and don't go saying how dooku beat him because it was an unfair fight. dooku distracted him by wetting himself! thats right watch it again and you'll see.. theres a puddle damn it!

lol, Lucas basically let him and Anakin have a "sudden increase of weakness" so that Yoda could have his fight scene.

By all logic Obi-Wan should've been able to put up a much better fight since he has 10 years of added experience since he faced off against Darth Maul. But ah well >.>

Originally posted by vegietto

mace could kill anakin anyday of the week i think if they fought it would be a hard fight but mace would kick tail.

well you're right, mace is a bada$$. but unfortunately he's going to be killed in ep III and my money's on anakin to be the one to do it.

My vote is on Anakin Skywalker/ Darth Vader. Obi Wan Kenobi would be in second place. Darth Maul was cool, but he's no Vader, nor is he a Kenobi. I almost quiver at how much the cast actually does look like the parents of the OT. Anakin/Padme - Luke/Leia, Young Obi/Old Obi. They did a pretty good job with that, in fact, if I could choose a different cast I wouldn't. Okay, maybe I'd have John Travolta play Jar Jar Binx, so he and Mace can kick some ass, but that's all. Jar Jar was the only one I'd really exclude from the series all together. I just don't like him!

Archived