Home

JK3 Demo Released

Owl

It's not out in the US either. That little fucker is one of those appalling dweebs who need to brag with their stolen games.

It will be in stores September 17, 2003. And apart from the boxes I guess everyone gets the same. It will be multi-lingual like JK2.

Why does JKA SUCK so badly??? Man! The presentation is REALLY bad, the animations are POOR. The gameplay just seems to be JK2 sped up... except now people can take hits from Lightsabers without dying. How fun.

Forget the graphics though, this is just not fun to play... I remember the JK2 being a LOT more fun to play (except for that last level ;)).

Anyone else think this?

~ John

Originally posted by Alien426

It's not out in the US either. That little fucker is one of those appalling dweebs who need to brag with their stolen games.

It will be in stores September 17, 2003. And apart from the boxes I guess everyone gets the same. It will be multi-lingual like JK2.

Lol, no. I would never waste my time d/l this pos game.

Eeeks... it's REALLY boring... darn it. I hoped for something good (and according to various game magazines it's even the best game of the month... what a sad month!).

I liked JK2, it had enough story to entertain me. But JK3 is pure crap... it's something like Battlefield 1941, which is a pure multiplayer game, and an "alibi" single player mode to attract more customers... damn it. I am so looking forward to "Knights of the Old Republic" (yeah, yeah, the German version, coming sometime this fall)...

The first mission from the demo was disappointing. Poorly designed _generic_ level with no interesting or even discernable characterlistics. Poorly scripted squences that only gives you wave of enemies that are completely devoid of personality. Embarrassing cameo appearance of Millennium Falcon and Chewbacca as if anybody really gives a sh*t.

Second level, I'd say, was definitely better (and them dark jedis have nice pathfinding! they could follow me anywhere), but it could've largely benefited from more refined and slowerpaced lightsabre battles. half the time I didn't know what the hell was going on, and I was randomly applying force powers and repeatedly swinging lightsabre until the battle was over.

The splash screen when quiting the game must be a joke. The first two lines boast how the players can make their own character and choose lightsabre hilts and colours. Is that their main sellingpoint of this game? oh sure that's what the fans want, right?

Archived