Home

LF's first member by join date.

Sam Fisher

JediKnight.net itself wasn't founded until 1997 and that was that start of it all pretty much.

LucasForums weren't founded until much later, but the message boards went through various software versions and layouts until we have what we have today (combined with MixnMojo's forums to make "Lucasforums.com"). ; )

And technically you could trace Star Wars to 1976, when the novel came out.

Originally posted by legameboy

I've always wonders, who was the head honcho/founder of Lucasforums? :confused:

I believe that the man in charge is XeroXcape. Then comes ChrisC3PO. I think I remember that from a thread long ago.

I think the oldest person I see normally here, is Kurgan, from Dec 1997. When basically everything strated. But It says gonkh8ter joined in 1985. But you knpw the truth. He joined in like 2001 or 2002. Also o think it mentions XeroXcape tracing back to 1969. Except it all doesnt make sense that everything was created before any of lucas's creations were known or published. I may be wrong on that though. But if Regs was indeed the first member here. Wouldnt that make him the grand puba. WEll not now, since he never posted. But way back when.

1969? Come on. You can't seriously beleive that can you.I don't think Gore invented the internet yet. Besides, that was 34 years ago and you would then have to assume that he was at least 47-49 years old.

AFAIK, Aristotle is the head honcho here. Then Stealth was also a big wig but I haven't seen him in a long time. this was also before the big merger though.

Originally posted by GUNNER

1969? Come on. You can't seriously beleive that can you.I don't think Gore invented the internet yet. Besides, that was 34 years ago and you would then have to assume that he was at least 47-49 years old.

AFAIK, Aristotle is the head honcho here. Then Stealth was also a big wig but I haven't seen him in a long time. this was also before the big merger though.

But, I thought that it was ZeroZcape, then ChrisC3PO, then Aristotle. O well. Does it go Aristotle, then Zero, then Chris?

Im now starting to doubt this stuff. But it could be that when LF was made as an actual forum. He changed his information:) . And the original LF was like a fan club with like actual mail that came and had like news. And that maybe Georges original movie was the main focus, then when other stuff came along it was added. Who knows, we may never find out.

It's the standard date used for imported user databases where reigstration date wasn't recorded. Set as -1 I believe, therefore it ends up as the day before Epoch (Jan 1, 1970 on Unix machines).

You sometimes have to register just to view these forums. Often times you can find the information you need by just looking around, without asking.

Originally posted by Father Torque

But, I thought that it was ZeroZcape, then ChrisC3PO, then Aristotle. O well. Does it go Aristotle, then Zero, then Chris?

Im now starting to doubt this stuff. But it could be that when LF was made as an actual forum. He changed his information:) . And the original LF was like a fan club with like actual mail that came and had like news. And that maybe Georges original movie was the main focus, then when other stuff came along it was added. Who knows, we may never find out.

Back when I was just a member or RSN and XWA and then joined JK.net I thought Aristotle was the man. As I had never seen Zero or Chris before.

but when the whole LFN joined up maybe Zero and Chris took over. Who knows. Might need to ask one of them just to be sure.

i disagree, it's so obviouslyc 12,322 days meaning you're wrong.

Anyhoo. Here's you're Number 1 man -

http://www.lucasforums.com/member.p...nfo&userid=1

:p

I had always though Aristotle was da big boss guy but :/

Anyway, the userid= bit tells you how many members there were before someone registered... + 1. I remember my unique old number back at jkii.net original.. 344 wasn't it?

Matt was 14th.. yep....

can't remember anything else :p

Archived