Home

The Sith Hunters

Writer

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ej checks out his 2 colt navy revolvers, kutless, 2 lightsabers and musket, he also made sure he got the ammo and the bayonet.

"riebe make sure we stop at skull cove first off. i got a small treasure to deliver there that will make me a little more powerful. we also gotta wipe out the garrison there."

Apo walks to the thug and says"Hold it!" He walks over to the kids."What are you doing here?I need to get to my ship so if your just-"Apo notices their lightsabers"Hey what are you doing with light sabers? Hold on you kids must be those Sith Hunters everyone is talking about...What are you doing here?"

Apo suprised to be pushed down draws his light saber by habit.He looks as everything seems to go into bullet time. Joke pushes him and Apo ignites his saber he looks at the thug and then he hits the floor everything blacks out.(No i wasnt shot i was knocked out) (((Ok wild jedi or joke needs to decide the outcome)))

As Jokemaster lunged for Apolo, Riebe spun and ran to where the thugs were. With a few quick movements, she had disabled all the guns the thugs had. She stood before them, her lightsaber ignited.

"Any other questions?" she asks them menacingly.

Riebe noticed Rick and nodded at him before turning her attention back to the thugs. Spaceport Security was soon there and took the thugs off their hands and Riebe turned to assess what had happened. Apolo was unconscious, but she felt sure that would change soon.

Apo moved just slightly he was still out but now he was in a dreamish state,He was in a room full of kids and the seemed to be watching a holo video of what looked like Jedi or sith. He sensed their fear and their anger. everything went dark.He opened his eyes everything spun and he heard voices."Sir...Sir...You there?" Apo finally got his vision back"What happened?" He said.Then he reconized them the kids in his dream.

"How do you feel?" Riebe asks, her face showing a little more than simple curiosity. She is genuinely concerned about him, but maybe that just has something to do with the fact that they could use him? Riebe's face doesn't give away anything more than concern.

Archived