Rig 1:

AMD XP1900

768 MB PC-2700 DDR RAM

80GB Seagate Barracuda

Gainward GeForce 4 Ti4800SE Golden Sample

Sound Blaster X-Gamer Live!

52X Burner

4x DVD Burner

But What I did for SP was that I turned off Force Feedback, Dynamic glow, and set my resolution @ 800x600 at 16-bit texture running in Bilinear mode, and manually executed the set com_HunkMegs 384 command and upped the capped FPS to 200 by using the set com_MaxFPS 200

You guys misunderstand me. "Properly" as in the way it should be expected on your type of machine. I mean if you have a GeForce 4 Ti or an ATI Radeon 9800, you shouldn't have to running things on bilnear or 16 bit textures. That doesn't constitute proper in my book.

We'll have to wait for a patch... oh well.

I haven't tried MP yet, but SP works fine.

I did get the "stuck door bug" on one mission and another one later in the game when I tried upgrading my force powers. Seems I was maxed out already. By selecting the Dark Force powers I was able to bypass it...

Anyway, all is well here! :)

Originally posted by ChineseJedi

You guys misunderstand me. "Properly" as in the way it should be expected on your type of machine. I mean if you have a GeForce 4 Ti or an ATI Radeon 9800, you shouldn't have to running things on bilnear or 16 bit textures. That doesn't constitute proper in my book.

We'll have to wait for a patch... oh well.

Well, I was easily able to get 50-60FPS without changing those settings, cept the Force Feedback which should be off by default. I just do those to get the most out of performance. like 120+ FPS

My system runs it great at 1024x768 everything at high (not Higher) in both MP and SP. Only lag I saw was in the jedi tomb sp level and for only a few seconds.

My system:

1 GHz P3

64mb Geforce 4 MX

448 mb ram

Old ass hard drives. (As in not 5200 RPM or whatever the standard is now)

Win XP Pro

(i have the demo)

This is weird... I have pIII 1.2 ghz, 128 SDRAM, Intel 810e (onboard video card) and i get good FPS (at least for my system, 20-30 FPS) It runs smoother than jk2... for some reason. I am a bit worried about the full version, because ive heard about a lot of errors (like the stuff in this thread) If a high end system cant run it, why would a system that doesnt have enough ram run it? Ill just have to wait and see...

I bought a copy, and single player works great. It's just that every time I attempt to connect to a multiplayer server, something goes wrong, although the most common error is invalid game folder, which makes no sense as I installed and went to go play. Is there a patch I'm missing?

Originally posted by Janus Krug

I bought a copy, and single player works great. It's just that every time I attempt to connect to a multiplayer server, something goes wrong, although the most common error is invalid game folder, which makes no sense as I installed and went to go play. Is there a patch I'm missing?

the invalid game folder error represents the obvious truth that there are still many illegal beta users that are running servers, and some of them get listed into the master server, and the eroor represents the incompatibility of the two.

Archived