Home

Publicity for -A-!

MandalorianRage

Okay, I told Corzip about this, and now I think it's time I told the rest of you. IRL, I work for a local magazine. It's called Impressions Teen Magazine, and it's run by teens, made for teens. It's distributed in all the schools and recreation centers throughout my county. I am writing an SWG game review in it, and I'm going to include info on -A-. I'll give the coordinates to our guild hall, our site address, and some other stuff... Now, I need you all to send me the following things;

A logo for -A- that would be suitable to be printed in a magazine.

Various screens of you playing the game (Some with the HUD visible, and some without the HUD visible)

Various screens of the -A- together (without the HUD visible.)

Anyone who sends me these, you would be helping a lot. If all goes well with this, we should be picking up a few more members. So, send those logos and screen shots to me!

And once it's published, I'll have a copy of the magazine sent to you, if you would like!

heh I have some great pics from the Hunts! :D

I'll send some of my favorites.... and I would love a copy of this mag...heh I'm homeschooled so I don't get this, lol......OH no I'm writing like Kailing!:p

edit: and besides the Hunt what planets do you want I have tatooine, Corellia, Naboo, PA town, lok, Dathomir, Endor, and Rori.:D

Froobies going to be famous! Maybe this will be my big break to be a professional model. Ive always been bugging Tailors to let me model in one of their fashion shows... :(

Anyways... thats really cool X'ero, Ill be sure to check it out. I doubt I have any good pics but ill check.

*sits and prays* "hail mary full of grace the lord is with thee, blessed are thou among women and blessed is they fruit of thei woum jesus, Holy mary Mother of god pray for us siners now and at the hour of our death."

:D don't worry hopefully we will have our name back.:D

*must outsmart the empire.* :lol::D

Originally posted by Jatari Bazrak sits and prays* "hail mary full of grace the lord is with thee, blessed are thou among women and blessed is they fruit of thei woum jesus, Holy mary Mother of god pray for us siners now and at the hour of our death."

Personally I do it like this:

Baruch Ata Adonai Elohanu Melech Ha'olam bvakasha asah et ha shem lonu 'Associates'

Originally posted by Altus_Thrawn

Personally I do it like this:

Baruch Ata Adonai Elohanu Melech Ha'olam bvakasha asah et ha shem lonu 'Associates'

Seeing that doesn't punch me in the face while trying to say it, like Klingon does (sounds too soft :) ), I will assume that is elvish? :D

Originally posted by Jackrabbit

Bvakasha looks Jewish...I guess. I don't know anything about Jewish =).

-correct....sorta

Originally posted by Deft Aklin

Jewish is a race, the language is Hebrew if I am not mistaken.

Ahi hai Lilitu!

Yeah, Judaism is the religion, Jews the people, Jewish describing us, and Hebrew the language

and yeah thats Hebrew :)

As for Ahi Hai Lilitu no idea what it means (it might be sindarin to lazy to look it up on dragonflame) but I'l still talk to ya lol

Archived