Home

People are playing unfairly online!!! (*SATIRE*)

Luc Solar

"All I want is a good fight. I want to test my skills against the opponent. You know: May the best man win!

But you guys keep screwing it up! Why don't you fight honourably and fairly?! Let me give you a few examples >>

I fought a guy and hit him perfectly with my skilled single saber strong stance swing. I knew he was almost dead... but then he HEALED himself! Just like that he roll backwards and HEALED! How unfair s that! I hit him and *poof* he got his hp's back. :mad:

One time I was playing against a guy who was a total jerk. He used MIND TRICK and then hit me when I couldn't see him! Where's the skill in that?! Fight like a man you lamer!

Once I told him that he can't do that what he is doing and that it's completely unfair and lame he switched to dark side and guess what - yea he started using LIGHTNING and wouldn't let me get close with my skillsored saber swingingz. He just lightingned me to death!! How lame! :mad:

So I told him that I'd contact an admin and kick him from the server if he continues laming me. First everything seemed a-okay. He swinged and I swinged. He landed a few hits (lag) but I hit him probably much more. Then suddenly he DRAINS me!! I was like "WTF I hit you with my skilled saber technique and you just DRAIN all your hp back!??" Then guess what he did!! He didn't honour my chat-box-up but killed me WHILE I WAS CHATTING!!!

I told my buddy who has rcon to ban the s.o.b. What a jerk, huh?

Anyway, I went to another dueling server because the server I was first playing on was empty (my friend the Admin kicked and banned 17 people who lamed me that day). There was this guy with a 0-ping and he was acting like a total ass. First he killed me while I was on the ground (GROUND KILLING!!!) and then he flicked on RAGE when I was roll-stabbing him and noob-spammed me to death with the saber staff. I mean...jesus...what does a jedi have to do to get a FAIR FIGHT in this game????

That's not all. The next round (on the cool map where it snows) he f'king pushed me down the void while I was doing the bow-emote just like Pichachu-keygoush did in Swasha-kyuball_Z!!

And when I confronted him about it he just laughed and GRIPPED me down the void!!

So I told him that I'll ban him from this server if he lamed me ever again and guess what he did - he PULLED me and jumped making me fly underneath him off the ledge once AGAIN!!

WHAT A GOD DAMN CHEATER! :swear:

At this point I was totally fed up with his arrogance. I started a kick-vote, but for some reason it wasn't successfull. When the next duel started I typed /amsit into the console so that he couldn't touch me in order to get enough time to contact my buddy through ICQ (we rarely use ICQ since JA is much better) so that he'll kick and ban the lamer son of a bitch. (Yea - My buddy's got rcon-thingies. He'll teach you not to lame me.)

The next thing I know I'm staring at a screen saying "server disconnected".

Umm..like WTF is that? I've never seen that happen before? Is there a patch to fix this or what? Raven!?"

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too Funny.

Please tell that was just sarcastic humor, or are you really getting pissed off because you lose.

Anyway, I went to another dueling server because the server I was first playing on was empty (my friend the Admin kicked and banned 17 people who lamed me that day).

Sounds like "The lone Whiner" to me.

It's a game, you're supposed to have fun with it, quit trying to tell everybody else how they should play it. Let them have their fun. Get the stick out of your ass and maybe you'll have some fun too.

LMAO!!!

is it just me or does luc solar make the best posts on this forum!

and the sad thing about people not getting that it was a joke is that there are alot of ppl that are almost as bad as he pretended to be

so you cant really blame them for thinking that it might not be sarcasm can ya?

Ok ok we heard it 999999 times, you hate ''honorz'', now please lock this thread, we get the message. Not to be rude, but you have already made it way too obvious.

You don't like it. Fine. I choose not to play in your way, you choose not to play in my way.

Let it be like that, because it won't ever change.

Originally posted by Master William

Ok ok we heard it 999999 times, you hate ''honorz'', now please lock this thread, we get the message. Not to be rude, but you have already made it way too obvious.

You don't like it. Fine. I choose not to play in your way, you choose not to play in my way.

Let it be like that, because it won't ever change.

:( But it's fun making fun of honor folks.

in a duel i was using saber throw, he just kept jumping away and taunting me with missed me! nyah nyah and such and one time after it went past him and he was chatting to taunt me again, i pulled him in next to me and my saber went through his back into my hand, then i used grip thew him up, (he was STILL chatting) then when he landed i did a kata on him

ERROR server disconnected: was kicked

:rofl:

Originally posted by recon

I was fighting this guy and he used force push on me and i fell over the edge and died. How lame can you get. :D

Can't get much lamer than that. Did you report this lamer to an admin to get him banned? That would have been appropriate action.

here's an example of a good admin: http://www.fanta.dk/showmovie.asp?mid=CF663DB2-71BA-4E57-9312-5D1C7480520A

Originally posted by Luc Solar

"All I want is a good fight. I want to test my skills against the opponent. You know: May the best man win!

But you guys keep screwing it up! Why don't you fight honourably and fairly?! Let me give you a few examples >>

I fought a guy and hit him perfectly with my skilled single saber strong stance swing. I knew he was almost dead... but then he HEALED himself! Just like that he roll backwards and HEALED! How unfair s that! I hit him and *poof* he got his hp's back. :mad:

One time I was playing against a guy who was a total jerk. He used MIND TRICK and then hit me when I couldn't see him! Where's the skill in that?! Fight like a man you lamer!

Once I told him that he can't do that what he is doing and that it's completely unfair and lame he switched to dark side and guess what - yea he started using LIGHTNING and wouldn't let me get close with my skillsored saber swingingz. He just lightingned me to death!! How lame! :mad:

So I told him that I'd contact an admin and kick him from the server if he continues laming me. First everything seemed a-okay. He swinged and I swinged. He landed a few hits (lag) but I hit him probably much more. Then suddenly he DRAINS me!! I was like "WTF I hit you with my skilled saber technique and you just DRAIN all your hp back!??" Then guess what he did!! He didn't honour my chat-box-up but killed me WHILE I WAS CHATTING!!!

I told my buddy who has rcon to ban the s.o.b. What a jerk, huh?

Anyway, I went to another dueling server because the server I was first playing on was empty (my friend the Admin kicked and banned 17 people who lamed me that day). There was this guy with a 0-ping and he was acting like a total ass. First he killed me while I was on the ground (GROUND KILLING!!!) and then he flicked on RAGE when I was roll-stabbing him and noob-spammed me to death with the saber staff. I mean...jesus...what does a jedi have to do to get a FAIR FIGHT in this game????

That's not all. The next round (on the cool map where it snows) he f'king pushed me down the void while I was doing the bow-emote just like Pichachu-keygoush did in Swasha-kyuball_Z!!

And when I confronted him about it he just laughed and GRIPPED me down the void!!

So I told him that I'll ban him from this server if he lamed me ever again and guess what he did - he PULLED me and jumped making me fly underneath him off the ledge once AGAIN!!

WHAT A GOD DAMN CHEATER! :swear:

At this point I was totally fed up with his arrogance. I started a kick-vote, but for some reason it wasn't successfull. When the next duel started I typed /amsit into the console so that he couldn't touch me in order to get enough time to contact my buddy through ICQ (we rarely use ICQ since JA is much better) so that he'll kick and ban the lamer son of a bitch. (Yea - My buddy's got rcon-thingies. He'll teach you not to lame me.)

The next thing I know I'm staring at a screen saying "server disconnected".

Umm..like WTF is that? I've never seen that happen before? Is there a patch to fix this or what? Raven!?"

At first i laughed, but when i remember all the times i have been kicked for "laming" or whatever is against their stupid ****head rules, i get sooooo freaking mad i want to beat the crap out those freaking pussy admins out there.

Yesterday i was kicked from a server because i used my flawless victory bind after a duel against an admin.

I have also been kicked because some crapy member of a clan acused me to his admin friend that i "interrupted his private ffa", but he didnt said this while we were fighting, he said this after i kicked all those noobs ass, after he atempted to kill me.

One time i was following the server rules (we all know them), i was with my friend dueling, i won the duel, then i start hiting his dead body so it disapears, and this guy, who was watching the duel, apears from nowhere and kated me, so i spawn and kill that rat, he yellss lamer lamer lamer, i said wtfffffff, u killed me 10 seconds ago, he said i had my saber on and that was legal, yeah he said LEGAL, then i was kicked.

There are players who talk about honor, but at the same time they are the most coward fags in the planet. Between 1 on 1 fights they ran for the 100 shields (even that the 100 shields are on the other side of the map) not once but 4 or 5 times in one fight. Or when they now they will die they sudenly turn their saber off and open console. They do this even in duels, just when i am in a midle of a swing, so i radically spin 180 to not hurt them and then they turn it off and on when i am about to hit them.

Storys like this are infinite i canot really tell all the coward-faget things that have hapened to me in JA.

Oh i was also kicked once for not telling an admin how to do the rollstab bug.

Archived