Home

People are playing unfairly online!!! (*SATIRE*)

Luc Solar

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you were intending to be satiristic AxVegeta,

as for

You scumbug pieze of **** ill rape your asshole till you beg mercy.

Do you talk like that to your mother.....if the answer is no, then quit talking crap on the forums. plazma didnt help any either

Sharing an opinion is cool, what you're doing is just sad. Younger ppl check these forums out too, (Im assuming your over 15, heaven forbid)....

You should have left it at your first post, all fair comments

Happy Trails Young Man

MTFBWYA

i personaly cant wait for an admin mod to come out because once it doese all this laming will come to a stop very fast. and you, vageta, i hate to say it but i think your one of those guys who do what you want and just as long as noone does anything to you, your happy. you fail to notice that the people that lame you are doing to you what you do to them...oh yeah...and i cant beleive you havent been banned from everywhere you go yet...i know i would bann you in a heart beat if you ever said that on my server..but first i would humiliate you, and then kill you a good dozen times lol...i would use you as a pinyata or a punching bag lol and then i would paralize you and push and pull you to make you feel like the peice of scum floating in the air being pulled and pushed by my force lol..and then i would bann you lol

lmao

hahah

hehe...sry i have no problem with noobs, its just i hate all lamers with a pation..they ruin the game :p

Originally posted by lazoras

i personaly cant wait for an admin mod to come out because once it doese all this laming will come to a stop very fast. and you, vageta, i hate to say it but i think your one of those guys who do what you want and just as long as noone does anything to you, your happy. you fail to notice that the people that lame you are doing to you what you do to them...oh yeah...and i cant beleive you havent been banned from everywhere you go yet...i know i would bann you in a heart beat if you ever said that on my server..but first i would humiliate you, and then kill you a good dozen times lol...i would use you as a pinyata or a punching bag lol and then i would paralize you and push and pull you to make you feel like the peice of scum floating in the air being pulled and pushed by my force lol..and then i would bann you lol

lmao

hahah

hehe...sry i have no problem with noobs, its just i hate all lamers with a pation..they ruin the game :p

You ready to see another drop in population, occuring much faster then what happened in JKII?

Are you ready to see many empty servers again, due to both overabundance of admin mod servers and 13 year olds idiots such as you?

You, sir, are the EXACT reason why people like Luc, unnamed, and I come to beat you retards senseless. You better be on your toes.

And one final note:

http://www.ascendancy.net/tribalwar/grammar.jpg

Game over man, game over.

Ok, if this is *SATIRE* then F**K YOU ALL !!! :p

It's only a computer game for F**K's SAKE !!

LUV THAT FANTA SHOKATA AD !!

MTFBWYA

*Having finished with SP, goes back to playing Neverwinter, as MP JA has never really interested him....*

*Resumes waiting for KOTOR*

i personaly cant wait for an admin mod to come out because once it doese all this laming will come to a stop very fast.

LOL. Just like JO, huh. Admin mods solved every problem and created none in that game :rolleyes: JA has all the necessary admin commands now. Admin mods for the most part add nothing but stupid power trip tools for admins who couldn't win with their own abilities. Oh, except for those l33t emotes that I can use to show I have honourz but sitting and kissing!

i hate to say it but i think your one of those guys who do what you want and just as long as noone does anything to you, your happy.

rinnngggg

"Hello, Kettle? This is Pot. Your black."

The advent of the "JO admin-mod" is exactly what DESTROYED the game, not improved it.

Let's see what admin-mod did, compared to what you could already do with just the Quake 3 cvars.

1.) admin-mod allowed 13 year olds to make mature decisions. Time has already told us that 13 year olds have a lot of growing up to do. so no good there.

2.) it added cool emotes. too bad that most JO/JA players are 13-15, and believe that it's much more proper to use them rather than play the game. sigh... on your own server... fine, but on one that doesn't specify this kind of gaming... please, why oh why, must you kick people until the server becomes your own little dictatorship?

3.) admin-mod put in useless tools like "sleep" or "paralyze" or any other kind of CHEAT that was available in the game. "empowerment" was the hugest CHEAT available, and admin-mod made it very accessible. Once again, since we had immature little kids doing the 'security' on the server, everything was MISUSED rather than used properly. More people enjoyed cheating to win, than just playing the game.

4.) Quake 3 cvars had a simple solution to all problems that proved too hard to stop. there IS *gasp* a way in the console to simply kick/ban people. admin mods made this is easier, which in some ways is good, but let's not forget... it came with a whole lot of stuff that was completely unneccessary.

5.) admin mods simply create huge rifts in the community. 4 or 5 guys who don't even know each other band together and cheat against or kick players that come looking for an honest game. it's very, very sad.

Anyone that uses the word "lame" in their vocabulary is most probably:

1.) still very young, and very unexposed to the world called Life.

2.) a very stubborn, egotistical gamer that can't stand it when defeat comes his way legitimately.

True, there may be things that are unfair with the game, but i deal with it this way:

I write a witty comment, saying how the said feature is obviously unfair to other players... then I SHUT MY TRAP AND KEEP PLAYING. And before I cry "foul", i analyze the situation, think of what counters exist, and only complain when i know that a "counter", or something that can help me to consistenly survive, doesn't exist. Then i continue playing. or I LEAVE, not kick the OTHER GUY, but I LEAVE, and find another server.

Anyway, i don't know where this reply post came from, but seeing that one dude come on here talking about admin-mod 'saving' the community goes to show how much he still has to learn. Indeed, not a very intelligent comment at all.

Originally posted by Doctor Shaft

...then I SHUT MY TRAP AND KEEP PLAYING.

[...]

Then i continue playing. or I LEAVE, not kick the OTHER GUY, but I LEAVE, and find another server.

There it is, dear members of Lucasforums. The key to happiness.

Think about it: YOU leave instead of kicking the other guy who does not play exatly as you'd like him to.

Or then you could just shut up and keep playing. Is that really too difficult to understand or are you admitting that you're egoistic pricks who think they're the center of the universe?

I have a suggestion for any coders out there eager to build a mod whence the SDK comes out...

Give chat killers 2 (TWO) points instead of just one. Encourage chat killing!

Either that or subtract 1 point from a chatting victim. Discourage excessive chatting.

Also, instead of the various standard frag messages, print "Perhaps you should spend more time on mIRC?"

;)

Originally posted by KaiaSowapit

Either that or subtract 1 point from a chatting victim.

I like this one. You lose a point for being dumb enough for falling off a ledge, so you should lose a point for being dumb enough to get killed chatting in the middle of a game.

- You killed someone saberdown/ a common rule

- You killed someone chatting/ makes scense but not enough to kick you

- You killed and idle person (nochating and saberup)/ he asked for it :p

- You used an ofensive word against the admin like "Flawless Victory"/ your arrogant, he needs to get over it

- You had a Nazi related name (i have being kicked for using my NaZionalisM name)/ your a very disturbed man arent you?

- You said "Heil Hitler"/ Hiel stupid dead guy that killed millons of people including himself. go watch shindlers list

- You didnt bowed like they do in a duel/ touchy

- You humiliated the clans server members/ their loss

- You didnt dueled a clan server member for 17th time/ ok, thats gay

- You used trip mines in ffa/ how much?

- You pushed the admin off the edge/ why?

- You had more kills than the admin/ sore loser

- You teamed in ffa/ with who?

Actually, I liked the admin mods, and it wasn't always little immature 13 year olds who got to be admins. I stumbled upon a server with very mature people, I always do to be honest.

I have only been vote kicked once, and it was because of some stupid girl who kept gripping me, so naturally I gripped her back.

She obviously couldn't stand being owned, so she called a vote, and all the little horny guys believed her, and I was kicked for nothing.

I got so mad that day, I think I shortened my life by a year.

Hmm... what started out as a fine Satiracle thread is being taken advantage of by certain shall we say... "immature" people to voice their, shall we say... "immature" flames and rants.

I have decide as a result to, shall I say, "close" this thread before I have a, let's put it this way, nervous break down/blood lusted rage/banning spree, etc.

Have a nice day (btw, it's good to be back!).

Archived