Home

Jedi War

Apologetic

Kilmor lowered his head and used the Force to heal. In a few minutes, he could stand. He walked over to the group of Jedi. Apo was explaining what was happening with the Sith. He turned around and saw Shade lying on the ground, motionless, and Kilmor walking towards him. He looked very confused.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apo breifed the Jedi"Heres how it is....in less than an hour...Jedi from here will join others from around the galixy.And we will be launching the largest infantry battle in the history of Writen records...You have 30min to train yourselves...prepare yourselves...somme of you will not be coming back."Apo turns and begins to prepare...."I hope...you will be coming back."

((I have been away for a while and have been unable to post here, sorry:) ))

as soon as Timor had cleared of the last TIEs from the Yavin system, he went after Rouge Squadron to Tantooine there his saw a gigantic ship which loooked like the ship of a Sith. but it was so big. "theres no way that its only dark jedi in that ship" timor thought. he picked up his comlink and called for Apo."ok, whats going on here?"

Apo heard his message."You got to the battle early...theres going to be a fight and im guessing they were going to pick us off jydging by your scanners...Your in command of the squadron for now."Apo continued training time was almost up."I hope that fight doent intervene."

(((Ok lets clear something up....Me and the other jedis are at the academy and what ever fight is on tantoieen.)))

Apo turns"Well...sith or not we need to help him."Apo looked at the sun."Its time...Help round up the jedi...we're going to Tantoieen."Apo began to rezdy the transports and his own ship.

"roger Apo. okay rogues, go for the shield generator. enter formation." they fly straight to the shield generator, blasting with full power. "this is not working, we need heavier firepower. can someone send for the base and ask them to send gold and grey squadron, we need the ions of the B-wings and the bombs of the Y-wings." at this time TIEs start to pour out of the sith ships. "so I was right, it isnt just dark jedis in the ship, but remnant too. okay rouges, spread out. we yhave to split into smaller groups so we can cover eachother. Rogues 5 and 12 come with me." A group of TIEs break out from the rest. "****! defenders!! I havent seen one of those since the liberation of Coruscant. ((( im thinking of making a thread about this. this will happen some months after ROTJ )))

Apo takes off and the transports follow.Later the ships stop at Tantoieen."Ok guys pull down."The ships land and the others wait for the dark Jedi.

(((Ok rule is you cant interfere with anyones fight with out their premission and no attacking anyone just yet unless your with rouge squadron)))

Apo And the other line up as over the horrizon the sith line up at the same time."Listen to all you Jedi out there just know win or lose we may give our lives BUT WE WILL LEAVE THEM IN FIRE BEFORE WE DO!"all the jedi activate their sabers and cheer.The sith line up and the jedi stare them down.Apo steps forward"I shall challenge anyone."Apo watches as the sith stur just slightly and one sith steps out."Ev'rem"

"Apo"

Apo and Ev'rem activate their sabers."We end this here."

Ev'rem smiles"So be it."

You know, Apo, not to be insulting or anything, but you could describe the fight instead of "He continues fighting." ;)

------

Kilmor spins to block two lightsabers. He flips over a Dark Jedi's head and stabs him in the back. But the Dark Jedi are closing in. Kilmor begins to fight harder, rolling, blocking, stabbing, knocking aside lightsabers. He is joined by another Jedi and they work to battle their way out of the mob.

"What's your name?" Kilmor asks the Jedi.

"Lucas Kayer," the young man replies. Then he is distracted by another Dark Jedi that jumps down and attacks.

(((If yous say so...)))

Apo takes a hit toward Ev'rems feet then defends with his right hand.After Ev'rem blocks Apo tries to trip and succeds but only trips him self at the same time.Ev'rem and Apo drop their sabers and then have a fist fight.Apo and Ev'rem hit eachother at the same time and go flying into some rocks that crack.Apo and Ev'rem leap into the air and slam their fists causing a wave to go out.The collaps to the ground and pull their sabers back."You have gotten better i can see."Apo says

"This is just the beginning"Ev'rem replys.

----------------------

Mean while withe rouge squadron....

The sith ship and a few ties battle with rouge squadron when all of a sudden 10 star destroyers break out of hyper space.

(((Timor needs to summon the rest of rouge squadron.)))

Archived