Home

Jedi War

Apologetic

"What the-"

Kilomor whirls around, igniting his lightsaber, and runs towards Fisher. "Apo, you should've known the droids would be no match for him! He's a Sith!"

Kilmor dove towards Fisher and unexpectedly Force-Pushed him with such force that he went flying accross the room, his lightsaber skittering accross the floor. Kilmor landed and rolled once, then lay on the ground to catch his breath.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shade was walking towards the light, unaware that Te'Ku had landed only some hundred meters behind him.

Suddenly, he felt a presence in the force. Shade nearly fell off the surprise from the strong presence. He knew who it was:

Zatch...((((The Sith from "Shattered Night" Shade's old master)))

Shade took out his two dual sabers, wich he always had on him, but never used. He hated the force, and was afraid off the dark side. But he would have to defeat Zatch to be free off the dark side, and maybe one day be a jedi. He, and only he could free himself from the dark side.

Shade ignited his sabers, one green and one blue. He continued walking, only to find himself confronted by a big hangar door.

The door opened and Shade stepped into the dark hangar.

He looked up, and saw Zatch at the top off a stairwell.

"So, you have returned?"

Zatch sounded pleased

"I have... To defeat you..."

Shade stepped forward, checking the room for traps.

"Ha! You know that you can't defeat me! You are to weak in the force! Only in the dark side you will find power!"

Zatch sent out a bolt of lightning, sending Shade flying into the now closed hangar door.

Shade accidently sended out a force impulse.

"What are you doing? Any off your "friends" can't interfere, my other servants will see to that!"

Shade saw how about 50 dark jedis stood in one line at the other side of the hangar.

Shade now felt Te'Kus presence, he was scared, Te'Ku would rush to his aid as any jedi would do, but would he be able to defeat 50 dark jedis? No, no one could...

Dammit... Shade was alone.

"Yes. All alone Shade"

Zatch had read Shades thought and jumped down in front off him, turning his single red saber on.

Shade atacked, and the battle was on

((((Interesting, aint it?)))

In the midst of the battle, Kilmor felt a tremor in the Force. A call for help. It can't be Shade, since he doesn't have a connection to the Force. It must be Tepe, Kilmor thought.

But something inside him told him he was wrong.

He didn't have much time. Shade was in trouble, and he didn't have the Force or lightsabers....or did he?

Kilmor activated the gigantic security droid in the corner to finish Fisher off. Then he ran out the door, hardly taking time to pull on his coat.

The furious winds whipped around him, biting into any exposed skin. Kilmor trudged on. After quite a while, Kilmor was sure he would freeze to death. But then, he spotted a flickering light in the distance!

He fought his way towards the building, all to find the door was locked. Muttering swears under his breath, Kilmor activated his lightsaber and begain melting his way through the reinforced steel. When the hole was large enough, he climbed through and saw Shade fighting his ex-Master, and losing badly. He must be rusty, Kilmor thought. His reflexes are very slow.

Kilmor ran to help Shade when he spotted the mob of Dark Jedi running towards him. 50 blazing red lightsabers made Kilmor feel very queasy. Thinking quickly, he back-flipped onto a rafter and sent a message with the Force, asking for help. Then he formulated a plan....

Apo found fisher and pressed a button fisher colapsed to the floor...paralyzed."Yea i knew those droids would get that so i had them inplant you with nano bots that can parylize you to a certain extent."Apo takes Fishers saber and puts it away."I knew those things would comein handy."Apo takes fisher to his offace and holds him in a small see-through room"That'll hold you for now."Apo types a few minuts and takes a data pad."Well its time"Apo gets on the intercom...But then feels a wave from the force...."Someones in trouble!"Apo takes fisher and leaves him with Timor"Watch him im on a job."

Shade spotted Kilmor who had rushed to his aid. He tried to shout at Kilmor but was hit by lightning once again. Shade was losing, he wasn't meant to be a jedi. Zatch felt how Shade inside was giving up and smiled

"HA! No, your not meant to be a jedi! But a great Sith! That you can be!"

Shade looked up, feeling more and more angry

"I will never follow you again!"

He screamed and jumped towards Zatch, with dark engery streaming through his body.

Shade was slowly turning to the dark side, unaware of it himself.

Apo used force speed at an amazing rate.snow was flying up when he came by.He came to a hard stop and a gust of wind followed."Another base...."Apo went in to find 50 glowing sabers"I should have known"Apo being his crazy self charged in the middle and be gan slashing.

((((((Actually, there are 54 sabers glowing :p )))))))

Shade saw how Apo also joined the battle. He got more and more angry, those two jedis could die, and it would be his fault.

"Bah, another jedi. I will take care of him later..."

Zatch attacked Shade and sent him flying into another 10 dark jedis who just have joined the fray. Instead of attacking Shade, they helped him up and pushed him back, towards Zatch. After that, the created a circle around Zatch and Shade, preventing Shade from escaping.

"great." Timor thought. "everybody else is of figthing while im stuck here babysitting a unconsious sith." Timor took up his super gadget and started to watch inter-vision. the academy incident was all over the news. "hmmm... it sound like rouge squadron could need some help, and that guy doesen´t look like hes goin to wake up for the next few hours. maybe... no." Timor quickly rejected the thought. "this is what im payed for, so this is what im gonna do." he turned to the screens and checked what Apo was doing a minute ago"

Kilmor was dueling with a Dartk Jedi when something slammed into him from behind. He sprawledforward for a moment. When he jumped to his feet, he was surrounded by at least 20 Dark Jedi. They drove him back against the wall. Kilmor activated his second lightsaber that he never used since he became a Jedi; the lightsaber Jerec once owned. When Kilmor had left Jerec for Luke, he forgot about the lightsaber. Now he was using it again, fighting for his life.

He chopped off one Dark Jedi's arm, and brought down two others with one swing. But they were slowly closing in, and he couldn't block all of their attacks. Kilmor leaped up and landed behind Apo. They fought back-to-back, plowing through the endless crowds of Dark Jedi.

Suddenly, the ground started to rumble. Then the wall next to the hangar door blew up and Te'Ku stepped in with his lightsaber glowing on his right side. "Can I come play?!" Tepe asked from the fifteen Dark Jedi's that stared at Te'Ku. Those fifteen Dark Jedi's that stared at him, started to run towards him. Tepe sliced and pushed with the force. Then he saw a Dark Jedi running towards him with his lighsaber like a spear, pointed at Te'Ku's stomach. Te'Ku looked and waited. When the Dark Jedi was close enough, Te'Ku sliced the Dark Jedi's hands and kicked the lightsaber up. He pulled the Dark Jedi's lightsaber to his hand with the force and looked the other Dark Jedi's that had formed somekind of line next to him. The Dark Jedi's attacked and Te'Ku again, ssliced, chopped, kicked and force pushed. When he was done with that, he looked at Shade. "Shade!! Need any help with that?!?!" he shouted and looked at Shade.

(((Come on people, be reasonable, kicking 50 jedis asses? Thats not easy to do... Joe is the most realistic one, he has only killed about 2-3 dark jedis... I think 50 dark jedis should give even the most skilled jedi some trouble. To make an example, in JA, you only faced one of the super-duper Reborns at a time, here, there is 50 off them....)))))))))))

Shade didn't have time to answer Te'Ku, he was losing more and more, exposing parts off his body to killing hits, but Zatch didn't finish him off, instead he force pushed Shade into the hangar door.

"Enough off this. Shade, you have two choices. Either, you choose to join me and become one of the greatest Sith ever! Or, you can choose to die here, with your "friends". The choice is yours to make"

Zatch pulled Shades sabers to him and then threw them away into a corner.

Shade slowly got to his feet.

"You forgot the third choice Zatch."

"Oh really, what is that one then?"

"I defeat you!"

Shade rushed towards Zatch, sending out a bolt of lightning towards him. Zatch laughed as he repelled the atack, sending Shade into the hangar door, knocking him oncouincess

"Pathetic.....Leave him here, we will return another day...."

With that, Zatch turned to the three jedis

"You will find Shade, slightly changed if I can say so."

He laughed and then suddenly vanished, along with the dark jedis.

Left was three surprised jedis and a knocked out Shade.

((((FYI I didnt kill any dark jedis)))))

Apo tried to follow the dark jedis but it was futile they had been in a ship."Sheesh i do this one time and you get in this trouble?"Apo takes shade and gathers as much force as he can to reach his top speed and took him to a bacta tank."Ok guys when Shade wakes we shall attack."

Timor followed quickly after. "jeesh, im sorry Apo, but I was all wrapped up in that virus you were creating, its some pretty heavy stuff." Timor took himself on the forehead and tried to look really ashamed "I cant do much here anyway, mind if I go help out Rouge sqadron?"

(((btw can every1 just see half my av or is it just me?)))

Archived