Home

Jedi War

Apologetic

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((WHAT THE CHEESE! COUROSANT?!)))

Apo and Ev'rem were In the fight greatly.With every hit a short wave would go out and surge the ground below them.They finally got into a saber lock.The sabers were sparking,Wind spinning around them and the sabers were taking some damage and lightining was jolting from the hilts.Apo filally broke the Lock and they flew back but used the force to cushion the impact.They got back on their feet and charged head on..there was a gleam of light that blinded the Jedi around them for some seconds.When the smoke cleared Apo lay on the ground with one of his sabers with a huge hole in it and the other 3 feet away from him.

Ev'rem walked up tp Apo and threw a broken saber to the ground and took a dead siths saber.He held it up to Apo's face."Admit defeat and i shall kill you quickly..."

Apo glared at him"Never!"Apo took his wokring but damaged saber and swung at Ev'rem.

"damit! were is the backup?!" at that time, grey squadron came blasting out of hyperspace, quickly followed by gold squadron. "about time. what took you so long?" they spread out, the B-wings flew in front and disabled them, them the Y-wings bombed the shield generators to smitherens. after that, it was easy for th Rogues to blow up the bridges. in this way one star destroyer after another blew up or drifted into space.

(((im probably not gonna post much in the nearest future, because I just got myself a PS2 with Mark of Kri:D )))

Apo and Ev'rem were begining to tire out and it showed.The waves stoped surging and their swings have slowed.They finally got to a point where they began to stare eachother down and deactivated their sabers.

"We can fight til your heart goes out but it will prove nothing."Apo said

"One thing it proves is i could withstand a fight longer than you!"Evrem activated his saber and charged Apo.

Apo was too weak to block so he threw his hilt down and moved away. All he could do now is dodge and hope that he could attack Ev'rems weak spots.

Kilmor woke up covered in sand and dirt. He had bruises from where Jedi and Dark Jedi had ran over him, thinking he was dead. Kilmor coughed up sand and staggered to his feet. he activated his lightsaber, looking around. He saw Apo failing against Ev'Rem, but had a feeling Apo didn't want help. Kilmor threw himself into the brawl again.

Shade woke up, only to find himself in a dark room. He remembered fighting Zatch, and then, darkness. What had happened?

Suddenly, a shock of force drove through his mind. There was a battle going on. He rose from the bed, and was happy to find his weapons on the bench next to him. He smiled vagely when he saw the clothes the medical personal had given to him. All black clothes, and a black cloak. He would look like Skywalker with those clothes on him.

----------------------------------------------------

Name: Doln Lik'n

Race: Human

Profession: Jedi Knight

Doln was fighting as good as he could against the dark jedi's but since his skills wasn't the best, he was losing against the two dark jedi's that was fighting him.

He saw how master Kilmor was struggling some meters away from him, and tried to make his way towards him.

Suddenly, a cloaked man appeared in front of him

"Whats this?" He heard the man say before Doln was pushed away.

Doln got to his feet and atack the Sith again

-------------------------------------

Zatch had joined the battle

Shade felt it, and it made him speed up while he was running through the desert, towards the fight.

He had killed the two guards that had been watching him, and he was now more powerful than most jedi's.

One jedi turned away from the others, ran towards Shade but Shade sent a wave of lightning into the jedi, making him uncoinsous.

Kilmor glanced over and saw Shade strike down two of his best friends. He tried to push back the grief and was instead filled with burning hatred towards Shade. His Jedi instincts told him that a Jedi never acted on anger, but Kilmor was so mad, he plowed through the jedi towards Shade and activated his second lightsaber. I helped him iwth Zatch, twice! I fought off all the Dark Jedi and brought him to a medical facility! he owes me his life, but instead he's killing us!!

All Kilmor's Jedi training deserted him. He was so furious, the Dark Side of the Force started to flow through him. Without knowing it, he activated Force Rage. All the commotion around him turned to a blur, and the wrold seemed to slow down as he ran towards his enemy. He flipped three times in the air, and borught down his lightsaber on Shade....hard. He attacked again and again, flipping and easily blocking Shade's swings. He spun and kicked and rolled, slashing at shade with all his might.

((((((I see, I just think its strange that he atacks a jedi already under atack....))))))

Doln managed to block the atack but was then thrusted backwards by a force push.

He flew out of the main battle and landed next to two other persons fighting. He recognized Kilmor, but couldn't see the other one.

--------------------------------------

Shade smiled as he continued to fight. Kilmor was falling to the dark side... Hm... Well, it has to happen sometime...

Suddenly, he sensed Zatch presence.

"Im sorry Kilmor, but I have a meeting..."

He then vanished before Kilmor's eyes.

Shade appeared again, not to far from Zatch. A young jedi charged towards Shade, only to be thrown away with lightning.

Shade would kill Zatch, even though he knew if he did, he would helplessy fall to the dark side.

He didn't care, but ran towards Zatch screaming with anger.

----------------------------------------------------------

Doln looked around him, the Sith had vanished and Kilmor had hidden in a shelter.

Doln remembered the Siths voice... It couldnt be him....

He started to search the battlefield.

(('Hid in a shelter'? I didn't hide; I'm just sort of catching my breath, if you know what I mean. ;) ))

Kilmor stepped out and saw a dazed Doln, and a very mad Shade. Uh oh, Kilmor thought. Shade is falling to the Dark Side again. I should really let go; he'll never become a Jedi.

Kilmor sighed and shook his head. Shade had such potential...

A dArk Jedi leaping down and nearly chopping Kilmor in half interrupted his thoughts. He ignited his lightsaber and began to battle the Dark Jedi with renewed strength.

• 2 weeks later...

(((Thx weir:D ;) )))

Apo we getting tired but he could consentrate enough to study Ev'rem.He finally got his chjance when he took Ev'rems saber and threw it away.It flew behind him and hit critical mass.The saber shook and began to glow then selfdestructed.

"We can pull this off is a saber battle and we defenatly can use the force enough right now...so that leads us one option....."Apo pulled a small device it beeped and he put it away.

"What was that? a bomb?"

Apo smiled "No but you will get it soon" In a hanger on a ship above in the rogue squadron fight Apos ship was on auto pilot and heading down."If we cannot continue this fight on land fist to fist...then we will take it to the air."Apos ship then landed behind him.

Ev'rem smiled"So be it"Ev'rems ship arouse from the horizon.Resembleing Apo's(Because Apo built most of it equal to his).They both took off and spreaad out in the aireal(sp) battle.

• 4 weeks later...

((OOC:

Originally posted by the_lord_Revan

a strange rumbling shakes the ground, they stop fighting and watch the rubble lift of of the ground. "Who has disturbed my sleep!?!?" a disembodied voice bellows. a very bright light is melting the rock. it turns to melted glass and a man walks over to the jedi. "fools, fighting with puny lightsabers like that." the sith drops to his knees, almost as in prayer. the large man slashes the weak fools head off. "You!" tepe said. "Yes, I, you still have so much anger, my young padawan." The strange jedi lifted shade off of the ground, a shadow slithered thorugh the air toward the jedi's hands. He looked at Shade with disgust. "normally I wouldn't do this young one, but I sense great power swirling around you, and your destiny is as great.

This might feel strange" the shadow enveloped Shade, and it grew darker, even more than before. Shade fell to the ground, weak, but changed. "I have removed the dark taint upon youur soul, onyl one as powerful and as old as I can do such things, do not draw upon the dark side again or i'll be forced to destroy your mind in such a terrible way that you would never recover." Kilmor looks at Tepe in bewilderment but he only shrugs.

Godmodegodmodegodmode!!! Slap em' Redwing ;)

*Slashes, chops, hangs and eats Revan* Godmoders are badbadbadbad... ))

(((Ok we pretend that post never happend)))

Ap and Ev'rem entered da battle and instantly spread to thier two sides."Listen Rouge squadron This is JA leader, I need to join in just watch out im in a one on one"

"Roger,JA leader we'll do our best to keep out of the way."

"Thanks...I will try not to blow up"

Archived