Home

What should our city specializations be?

Xx_Patman_xX

I logged into the Test Center today to check out some stuff. I looked at the Politician skill tree and learend that a city can "specialize" in one area, and once the mayor masters politician, can specialize in two. Here are the specializations.

* Cloning Lab - Insurance costs 10% less. HA!

* Military Stronghold - Militia performs 50% better.

* Research - +15% to crafting XP.

* Manufacturing - +10% to crafting succes rate.

* Improved Job Market - Mission rewards are 20% greater

* Entertainment - +10% entertainer healing

* Medical - +10% medical healing

My vote is... Research and Improved Job Market

OMG! Everyone go to QAville on Tatooine. Its a city with tons of stuff. Including a kick ass cantina. the cantina is completly new and something weve never seen before. just... go there, its amazing! IAM SO EXCITED!

They’re bringing insurance back soon, so the 10% Insurance cost would probably be pretty nice. I’d also like to find out exactly what “Militia performs 50% better” means. Extra combat XP? More DPS?

Until I find out, my vote is Cloning Lab and Improved Job Market.

i shouldn't say anything cause i am not -A- and i don't agree with your neutral stand point but i would say Entertainment and med center. that way you can have a kick ass city to hang out in and heal..........it could be like las vegas

and i personally am very bellicose so i would do militia and crafting output.... more weapons and war to stop the rebel scum and their liberal ideas....

but i would definetly come hang out in your city if it were an entertainment city

I'm not sure how an Entertainment Healing bonus of 10% would help that much. Sure, it would save a little bit of time, but the Entertainers are already great at what they do.

My picks.

Research - +15% to crafting XP.

Improved Job Market - Mission rewards are 20% greater

These bonuses likely would get more people into our city.

* Improved Job Market - Mission rewards are 20% greater

my vote =)

i seen that city the night SS was down for 3 hours... they had tents and stuff where vendors were in.. pretty neat stuff.. cantina was cool.. but only 1 small room which is the stage.

well first of all.

there has to be a master politician.

i dont know how the new skillpoints come out.. but i kinda want to be a doctor and a pistoleer :(

i could give up ranged support completely and ofcourse scout once i get a kaadu mount, but i still dont think i will be able to master politician.

anyone have a link to a skillpoint calculator?

i know.. but im thinking it will be the same like any other starting profession. BUT!.. im hoping it doesnt have a 15 points start :(

edit: i calculated it, and if i keep:

Master medic

Master surgeon

Master Pistoleer

Pistol 4

i would have 61 skill points left.

an elite profession is 63 skill points :(

Well you know, the leader of the PA doesn’t have to be a Politician. I have 66 SP to spare (no medic, if/when I dump scout), so I could be the Mayor if you want. Not trying to be a usurper or anything, you know :p, just trying to help. You pull all the strings, I just hold the chair. Of course, I can understand if you wouldn’t want me to. Being the Mayor I would have access to tax money, along with a few other things.

Mayor is the perfect job for a retired Mercenary if you ask me. He’s got experience in Combat, Business and Politics. He’s also got a good amount of contacts if he needs them :D.

Grask Lekkren for Mayor!!

When we have our city, we need to vote on this. I say cloning, since it benefits everyone. You have to absorb what would be good for the whole, not just for you. Sure, you might want research, so you get a crafting bonus, but what's a solely combat character going to need that for? Everyone dies, so cloning would be the best choice.

I would be willing to be politician, it interests me a lot. Now, because I have to have an RP story to back up everything I do (a wookiee mayor wouldnt make sense really ;) , I could be a politician but say that Iam Corzips assistant of secretary. Corzip makes all the decisions, I just enforce them.

I would say crafting or maybe mission bonus.

Crafting would be great since many crafters would come and make stuff. I think mission bonus would be kinda pointless since the missions on naboo are weak as it is. Be better to have the mission bonus on Lok and do some nice missions, or dantooine.

I say Crafting all the way.

And also Grask for president all they way. Who DOESN'T want a Smuggler mayor?!? I mean thats just awesome.

~SK~

Archived